Snooker

RedWeb

1 hour ago, meanmistermustard said:

Selby takes the first frame of the day making it four in a row.

Dennis Taylor is annoying me already.

Has Willie Thorne resumed filming his homeless documentary as he's not been heard for three sessions now?

Look what you did.

happy.png

16 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Since they mentioned it in the interval I just watched O'Sullivan's five minute 147. Taylor and Virgo commentary. Twenty-plus years of their shite.

Dennis still hasn't told us of Bill Werbeniuk ripping his trousers whilst playing a shot, this would be the first time since the incident occurred that he hasn't. Presumably, we get that delight in the final session.

Selby level at 11-11. Can only see him winning it now.

I don't really think he has in this match.

Hendry summed it up well when he described selby as 'on the prowl'. Yesterday he looked very flat and Higgins grew in confidence and took advantage.

Higgins really, really up against it now. Does he have the mental strength (at this stage in his career) to find the form required?

Selby had a few good slices of luck at the start of the session so it would be nice if lady luck favoured Higgins at the start tonight and created a tight finish.

2 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

After about an hour in a queue I've got myself two tickets for next year's event. Only round one and we look miles from the table but still a first for me and already looking forward to it!

emoji4.png

Ding, please!

I'd love to go but the thought of getting stuck with Ebdon puts me off.  Couldn't put up with that.

I went to the Scottish Open in Glasgow last year which was good as you can walk about and watch who you want. Managed to see O'Sullivan, Higgins, Williams, Trump and a whole load of others. Even saw Jimmy White win.

Higgins 16-13 down in a World Championship final, getting absolutely scudded, pots three reds and Dennis Taylor puts up the break counting graphic. Get to f**k you senile old c**t, where do you think his priorities are right now

11 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

What time of year is that? I could time a trip to coincide with a Clyde game...

Was December last year at the Emirates Arena up in Parkhead. Tickets were very cheap. Selby and Ding didn't bother turning up but I think everyone else you'd care about did.

Higgins on a bit of a comeback, 16 -14 now, and Taylor has an erection and is thoroughly enjoying it. 

Edited by meanmistermustard

December is a bit rubbish. Will be skint then and don't like travelling up for games when there is a likelihood of postponements, as I usually like to book travel and accommodation in advance.

I think there may be an event in Coventry I might check out if I enjoy myself at the Crucible.