Snooker

RedWeb

Of course he is. Great player but anyone who thinks he's not a scumbag is on a other planet.

Why would taking that bung even enter your head when you already had such a privileged living?

Vile human being.

Of course he is. Great player but anyone who thinks he's not a scumbag is on a other planet.
Why would taking that bung even enter your head when you already had such a privileged living?
Vile human being.

Because he got greedy. Am I not right in saying that snooker was losing money at that time? I can imagine he got used to a level of income and that was starting to fall.

I'm not in any way excusing his actions at that point. He was being a c**t and I'm pretty certain he regrets it. He's damaged his reputation and that can't be undone.

But still...

Would he have regretted it unless he was exposed as the cretin he is? Of course he wouldn't.
It's not really up for debate. He's a scumbag and that can't be argued against.

Well that's a rational approach. Do you find you win many arguments in life?

19 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Argument, debate, disagreement?

Whatever. You've outed yourself as a bit simple. That's fine though, we can't all be reasonable and rational adults.

I would say I am a reasonable human being I don't condone scumbags like yourself.