Snooker

RedWeb

4 hours ago, Neilly said:

I would say I am a reasonable human being I don't condone scumbags like yourself.

Reasonable? Absolute heads gone, quality. :lol:

Selby won't be that bad again I reckon so it was really important Higgins built a good lead off of that session. The score is generous to Selby that he even got 2.

Just now, pandarilla said:

He's looking back on form. Christ knows what happened in the semi.

Trouble with his tip getting too low. He was explaining after the match that he was up until 3am fixing it for the final 2 sessions. 

Can I just say that since I lumped a 10er each way on Higgins at 16/1 (on the say-so of Stephen Hendry), I very much hope that he wins. 

Edit: I think BWV or someone else alluded to earlier, but surely the most exciting snooker to watch is the tactical matches where they're constantly trying to play safe - rather than just banging in century breaks frame after frame?

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

23 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Can I just say that since I lumped a 10er each way on Higgins at 16/1 (on the say-so of Stephen Hendry), I very much hope that he wins. 

Edit: I think BWV or someone else alluded to earlier, but surely the most exciting snooker to watch is the tactical matches where they're constantly trying to play safe - rather than just banging in century breaks frame after frame?

Without any doubt the tactical frames are better to watch, gets boring quickly watching big breaks all the time.

Just now, meanmistermustard said:

A delight seeing Selby getting savaged in the safety and making so many errors.

Truly hate him and the endless cutaways to his wife.

He's honestly lucky he keeps getting a favourable run as well or it could have been worse. Despite that he's still making mistakes even when gifted chances. 

Certainly sold that last frame when he made an arse of that snooker and ended up tight behind the green himself.

36 minutes ago, meanmistermustard said:

I've noticed she's not had an earpiece on for the commentary, must have been fed-up of Dennis Taylor trying to chat her up.