Israel And The Palestinians (now with added Iran/Lebanon)

xbl

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

The worlds fucked and its getting worse, as things are just escalating.

Yup. And there are no doubt fanatics somewhere in the world thinking “we need to up our game here as we’re not getting enough publicity”. 

Religion, power, politics and money corrupts so many. It’s so fcuking predictable and there seems no end in sight. 

7 minutes ago, TommyDickFingers said:

This one?

Theres lots of photos, and this video (which doesnt seem to be the same place as the photos...).

Its illegal to use it in populared areas.

The Israeli PM will probably brag about it on twitter tomorrow now.

19 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

I’d be deeply, deeply suspicious of anyone believing the beheading babies stuff. 

It's being repeated by Andrew Neil, JK Rowling and tory mps, so this checks out.

On 09/10/2023 at 12:49, Pens_Dark said:

One of the problems with social media is direct access to some really harrowing content. We have seen it in Ukraine and we are now seeing it here. Not to get too deep about it but it makes me think about the world I've brought a child in to. Never mind air fairy heaven and hell tales, there is genuinely hell on earth in certain areas.

Been feeling exactly the same way the last week.

8 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Theres lots of photos, and this video (which doesnt seem to be the same place as the photos...).

That video is from Donbas six months ago.

As the post up the thread goes, people will believe it anyway.  

10 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Looks like that's from Ukraine. I'm going to give Twitter a break, it's full of lies, even more so than usual.

2 minutes ago, Ziggy Sobotka said:

It's being repeated by Andrew Neil, JK Rowling and tory mps, so this checks out.

Given the stuff that Hamas have been perfectly happy to video themselves doing and release for all to see, the fact that no actual evidence of this (other than one IDF soldier saying it) exists seemed immediately suspect to me, but maybe that’s why I don’t get to edit a major British newspaper and stick it on the front fucking page. 

4 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Given the stuff that Hamas have been perfectly happy to video themselves doing and release for all to see, the fact that no actual evidence of this (other than one IDF soldier saying it) exists seemed immediately suspect to me, but maybe that’s why I don’t get to edit a major British newspaper and stick it on the front fucking page. 

It's on about 6 front pages and the journalist herself has deleted the Tweet as she can't stand it up.

Still it's our Democratic duty to #buyapaper or something

1 minute ago, TommyDickFingers said:

I've seen it, no idea what you are trying to prove by posting here tho tbh.

Quite obviously it is that the video you shared isn't the video doing the rounds.