Can Thistle win a crunch game at last?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely Partick's crunch games are the play-offs?

For once in yer stupit useless life yer probably rite. But you'll be gettin the ferry to Helensburgh for the train to Dumbarton next season, ya mug ye. nologo.gif A day-trip to Dunoon or Kilcreggan might even keep ye oot the way for the day.

Thistle's lifelong "The Unpredictables" tag is going to be more obvious this season than it has been for decades. There'll be amazing wins, home and away, countered by complete and utter disasters on a regular basis. By the end of the season, it'll be 8th or 9th position. Just watch. Just fuckin watch. nologo.gif Part-time is inevitable.

If we defended like we did at times against Ayr, absolutely no chance of coming away with anything. Shocking I am saying that before a home game against a part-time side but thats the way it is with us these days.

This has a turgid 0-0 written all over it.

If we defended like we did at times against Ayr, absolutely no chance of coming away with anything. Shocking I am saying that before a home game against a part-time side but thats the way it is with us these days.

I know we are gash, but Stirling Albion are hardly Barcelona.

Well can we? Does anyone care anymore?

The Bino's will play like they did on the opening day !! Mainly 10-11 men behind the ball. They nearly nicked one against us, and fully deserved their point. Could be a hard game to watch. Their central defense was good against us, and the keeper made some great saves. I think it will be a low scoring game, but couldn't predict a result. I'm hoping for a draw.

We cant score.

We cant keep a cleansheet.

We dont know what formation will be coming our way next.

£17 to watch what will probably be utter mince but there you go.

3-2 Albion.

Martin Grehan hat-trick. The only three goals he'll get this season. That will then be cancelled out by three mistakes from our back four/five and the game will finish a draw.

Or 0 - 0. Probably 0 - 0.

If that's the case you'll come away with a point, akshully.

Sh!t, neither set of fans seem too bothered about this match up. We need a result so it'll probably be an error strewn 2-2 draw in front of 2,400 surprisingly entertained fans. Well, as entertaining as watching Scotland grasp a 90+7 minutes injury time winner is :rolleyes:

Hopefully Buckie to get amongst goals and for Dool(h)an to continue to score.

Should Archie be making his return for this fixture?

Sh!t, neither set of fans seem too bothered about this match up. We need a result so it'll probably be an error strewn 2-2 draw in front of 2,400 surprisingly entertained fans. Well, as entertaining as watching Scotland grasp a 90+7 minutes injury time winner is :rolleyes:

Hopefully Buckie to get amongst goals and for Dool(h)an to continue to score.

Should Archie be making his return for this fixture?

Don't think Archie's due back just yet. Wouldn't rush him, anyway.

Crucial game, this one; if we go the opening round of fixtures with a home loss + away loss to the two promoted teams then it'll pretty much confirm to me that the rest of this season is just going to be one long, painful shitfest.

Let's get this shitfest on the road.

1-0 Stirling.

Archived