The Mattydfc Awards 2015

Addie

Surely this beastie auld tadger should be top 10, at least.

He offers people square goes ffs.

Christ man get some new material. That's like folk who go on about the last time Hibs won the Scottish Cup. If you're really that desperate for attention I'm sure you can be more original.

Had a picture of me too the creepy old beast

178779-family-guy-herbert-gif_zpssepcil0

I've seems photos of you from the original sub crawl. Who the f**k would want a photo of you???!!!

I've seems photos of you from the original sub crawl. Who the f**k would want a photo of you???!!!

You apparently you piss stained auld jakey as you put it on here using the site's uploader rather than have linked to one from online...

Christ man get some new material. That's like folk who go on about the last time Hibs won the Scottish Cup. If you're really that desperate for attention I'm sure you can be more original.

Either well pished, or the dottery auld c**t has forgotten to take his medication.

No 37

Wunfellaff / Njord

Cuntometer Reading - fairly below wisbit

'Drunken Jakeball who lives in a dinghy, he steals bottles of Lidls own brand Baileys ( I believe they are called Ballycastle) then drinks them and goes online and calls me a shitebag. I hope he gets a puncture.'

Bobby Skidmarks

The repercussions of Stella are there for all to see; believe me - my Mrs knows. But Wunfellaff took things to the next level. He ended up living in a bin! The filthy jakie now posts with numerous aliases on here, whilst making paper mache figures of Bobby Sands from poppies.

Fun Fact: Wunfellaff likes to play Polo. He even wore Polo Sport Aftershave back in the 90's before his Mrs cleared his £10k savings and shacked up with a Corporal in the Scots Guards.

Despite living in a bin, it has rolled past Celtic Park daily and he has chalked up a couple of games more than Rico.

I prefer him to Keithgy though. I don't like Keithgy.

tumblr_mzbnyieepV1sezoa7o1_500.gif