Pregnancy And Parenting

First day on the beer since before Skye has been born, you mayhave seen some of the post, here goes anyway;

Skye is now 25 days old

Wife & 3 kids off to sleep at MaMa tonight.

Baby Skye is doing great, lost a little wait after birth, but chugging on the milk now (Mou) wife tits are like ridraw for the first few weeks, She didnt want give in the bottle (we have the pump).

First 1 week was really smooth all good. ( I was off work).

Second Week Problems with postnatal. I've got the bottle with Mou milk. It was a tough one bro's and sisters, telling to leave, hated all my family etc

2nd & 3rd Week , biggest problem was Roy(6) just staring to relies he is not the only one (schools holidays didn't help).  I knew this would happen, so finished work early ever day to get him.  The took him to Top Plaza (big f**k of shopping store) to play for hour within hours.  I know this maybe seem not much for you Scotch but this is all I have here!

4th Week.  Wife said MaMa wants them to stay at their house tonight... 500yards away.  Are you sure.. Should I be dancing? Fucking right I'm dancing. 

Catherine is back in her bed. Couple nights ago toughed it out with her crying at the door of her room rattling the stair gate. Went up a couple of time and put her back on the floor. After about 30 minutes I heard her on the monitor saying I want to go in my bed. Went up and put her in and fingers crossed every night since then she's been back to normal. Think she's having some nightmares though but guess that's natural at this stage. Her imagination is going into overdrive. She's scared of the corner of the living room just now because there's apparently a big crocodile in it, and she's not interested in her teddy just now because apparently he scared her during the night. 

Fraser getting home towards middle of this week all being well. Tremendous from him considering he still wasn't even due to be born until the end of the month. 

On ‎11‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 18:38, Jacksgranda said:

If he's anything like our Reuben he'll get horsed out early because they'll need his bed, and he'll be the least poorly...

31 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Fraser getting home towards middle of this week all being well. Tremendous from him considering he still wasn't even due to be born until the end of the month. 

Telt ye!

29 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Telt ye!

I know he's a wee tough guy. In all honesty he'd probably have got out a wee bit earlier still if there wasn't so much going on at home. SCBU have been absolutely outstanding with us and they don't just take him into account it's ensuring we are all ready at home too. Absolute miracle workers in that place. Will never speak highly enough of them. 

5 hours ago, Rugster said:

Fraser got home today! Two months old exactly. We're all absolutely delighted, so good to have him home at last. 

Great news mate.

ETA: How's your Missus doing? x

Edited by sjc

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, keithgy said:

Well looks like we are going to be full time grand parents from now on,our daughter fucked off in the middle of the night  sending her mum a message saying she cannot cope.We have had to g.report her missin.

Hope it's a short term strump m8.

20 minutes ago, keithgy said:

Well looks like we are going to be full time grand parents from now on,our daughter fucked off in the middle of the night  sending her mum a message saying she cannot cope.We have had to g.report her missin.

Not ideal but she’s young and iirc has he’s own issues. Hopefully support and over time it’s a reversible situation.

1 minute ago, keithgy said:

We have 2 a boy aged 3 1/2 and a girl aged 18 months,the wee man doesn't have a dad on scene but the wee girl her dad is brand new and takes her every 2nd weekend.

All the best anyway, difficult night for you.