Pregnancy And Parenting

Ah Adam is tight, my eldest was born three months before this thread started!

Well, now that Adam the Clipe has snitched on you, and you've admitted it's a fair cop, I'll adjust your score at the next update.

My wee grandson had a little touch of colic and the docs advised changing the milk he was getting. He was on Aptimil and is now trying the Cow & Gate. On checking up it appears that both brands are made by the same company yet the Aptimil is £2.00 more expensive. :blink:

Reading Saintee -1

Scary Bear - 3

Rowan - 3*

Reina - 2

Mrs M (Lm) - 1

Swarley - 2

Mozza - 1

Skyline Drifter - 2

die hard doonhamer - 2

Scottsdad - 1

Bobby Skidmarks - 1

Weirdcal - 1

Mallo_Madrid -2

Shuggie - 2

lightscamera - 2

Nelsjfc - 2

G_Man1985 - 2

energyzone -1

Gaz -2

milton75 -1

mozam76 -1

gav-ffc - 1

pub car king - 2

bobby carlos - 2

Nelly 78 - 1

Desp - 1

Sparky88 - 1

8MileBU - 1

James Keatings, a.k.a.The Lochend Brazil - 1

Dee Dee - 2

Septentrional Wasp - 2/3

madwullie - 2

KiwiDB - 1

Kid Twist - 1/2

mattydfc - 2/3

The Woolshed - 1

Ally - 2 x 1/2

11thHour - 1/3

Le Tout P'ti Fc - 1

panddarilla - 2

WeAreElgin - 2

KnightswoodBear - 1 + 1/2

RoversMad - 1

DarkBlues62 - 1

Running total - 59 + 2 x 2/3 + 4 x 1/2 + 1 x 1/3

Grandchildren:

JG - 4 + 2/3

Romeo - 2

Keithgy - 1

heedthebaa - 3

Raidernation - 1

supermik - 1

printer - 1

Eednud -1

Grand total - 73 + 3 x 2/3 + 4 x 1/2 + 1 x 1/3

* Currently subject of a steward's inquiry.

(Taken from 2nd August total - don't think it's been updated since.)

I've got two weans as well, the latest one approaching 2 months. He's just had his jags and is a bit unsettled at the moment, but he's a wee cutie (takes after me obviously). Any tips for soothing the poor wee fella?

I've got two weans as well, the latest one approaching 2 months. He's just had his jags and is a bit unsettled at the moment, but he's a wee cutie (takes after me obviously). Any tips for soothing the poor wee fella?

You're not on The List, either. Will include you at the next update. When was your eldest born - before or after the start of the thread?

Pregnancy and Parenting running total = serious business.

As for your other problem, try not to get him too warm, hold him in your arms and talk to him and just keep an eye on him. (Granda's tips = absolutely useless.)

While only 3 and a half days old, Sam is not enjoying sleeping or settling in his basket and only on mine/my wife's arms. We have decided to give formula on top of breast milk as he can't get enough milk. Anyone with experience of this sleep issue?

Wooly, he's only days old and his first journey in life has found him in Aberdeen. The wee man needs all the cuddles he can get!

More seriously, I'd not worry about him not settling in his basket, plus cuddling a wee wean is one of life's joys. The breast-feeding thing may be worth looking in to. All my weans were big (8.5-10lbs) but still got enough milk from their maw for the first couple of months anyway. I'm sure some of the women on the thread can advise or it may be worth talking to the health visitor - if they still have such a thing these days.