Pregnancy And Parenting

On ‎27‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 14:25, sjc said:

CE4186FC-338A-437B-96F5-18861AF43D9A.thumb.jpeg.8d5c6aed280c3fcb9593aa07af2c7ae1.jpeg

fe797e0a-968c-4e4b-af91-d26ab045ccd5.thumb.jpg.367a9bb56204c1260ed884ab735bae47.jpg

Sakura and her big cousin, Nao at the Japanese Air Museum and playing on the shute with me in Shizuoka last month.  

Is the kamikaze exhibit a pile of ash in the corner? 

My eldest was buzzing today. At Montrose to watch his uncle clinch the league title and got taken on the pitch. He described the day as "his best ever" he's only 5 but those words were unexpectedly emotional to me.

He's getting brought up going to Pars games but maybe today will stick with him.

IMG_20180428_173931107.jpg

Edited by ShaggysBeard

42 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Sakura is a wee cutie sjc! 

Catherine will be 2 in exactly one month, can't believe it. She's turned into a right wee cheeky bugger the last few weeks. She did a big fart in the bath tonight and thought it was brilliant :)

Was expecting an announcement when I saw you’d posted.

I felt awful leaving her for work this morning as she was in a happy smiley mood and blissfully unaware of what was awaiting her! I’m sure she will be fine in the end though.

She is already sleeping most the night, she sometimes wakes up wriggling at about 3-4 am but goes straight back to sleep after a feed and a change. I have hardly been deprived of sleep.

4 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

IMG_0361.jpg
My little guy born Wenesday after induction lasting 3 days, forceps delivery and mummy losing 1.5 litres of blood. But now home and thriving, putting on weight well and giving us about 4 hours uninterrupted sleep so far. Absolutely unreal being a dad!

That's horrendous, but as you say, now they're home.

IMG_0361.thumb.jpg.260d98a4f3ea8ab4b075758d08f67020.jpg
My little guy born Wenesday after induction lasting 3 days, forceps delivery and mummy losing 1.5 litres of blood. But now home and thriving, putting on weight well and giving us about 4 hours uninterrupted sleep so far. Absolutely unreal being a dad!

Did your Mrs have a postpartum haemorrhage?

Evie, 2 and a half, was sitting with her daddy watching the Celtic v Rangers match. Daddy told her to cheer the green team, "No, blue team." "No, Evie, the green team." "No, blue team."

Celtic scored and she burst into tears!

Did your Mrs have a postpartum haemorrhage?

No it was a tear due to the forceps but was quite high meaning they couldnt stop it immediately with stitches so needed to got to surgery. I was terrified as obviously they just wheeched the wife out the room to surgery so i didnt really know what was happening. I wouldnt expect them to stop trying to save my wife to explain what was happening but im sitting there holding my gorgeous wee boy not knowing whats happened to his mum, scariest moment of my life. Thankfully everything now going seriously well and im loving it. Can’t imagine not being a daddy now! Appreciate the kind words :)