Quick Question Thread

The one at the front gets off lightly as well.

Actually, it's #2 who would choke to death, leaving all those behind to die from starvation rather than malnutrition.  Unless the dead poop of course.

Would it be worse if it was skitters?

I'll take the skitters, thanks. IIRC, the idea is that your teeth get removed too, so I'd rather swallow that nastiness quickly, instead of having to gum someone's dirty chocolate log into submission.

Important to be clear about these things, considering that DA Baracus probably has this plan on the back burner, right next to the big bottle of chloroform.

You have to be #2 in a 3 person centipede.... who's up top and who's behind??

Kaley Cuoco up top. The list is endless as to who would be behind. This week it would have to be Lawrenson though.

Looking to see if anyone can help in naming any golf courses, as my mate and I are trying to organise a game for August.

The requirements of the course are:-

- course isn't longer than 1hr or so

from the Glasgow area

- price isn't much more than £30-40

- is a course/club of decent standard, ideally not a public/council course if possible

Cheers

Looking to see if anyone can help in naming any golf courses, as my mate and I are trying to organise a game for August.

from the Glasgow area

- is a course/club of decent standard, ideally not a public/council course if possible

Cheers

Westerwood at Cumbernauld?

from the Glasgow area

Cheers

Caldwell @ Uplawmoor

I'll take the skitters, thanks. IIRC, the idea is that your teeth get removed too, so I'd rather swallow that nastiness quickly, instead of having to gum someone's dirty chocolate log into submission.

Important to be clear about these things, considering that DA Baracus probably has this plan on the back burner, right next to the big bottle of chloroform.

This type of plan is something I would never go near. For the same reason I will never watch the film. I have a certain weakness you see.

from the Glasgow area

Cheers

Dumbarton.