Quick Question Thread

I could be wrong here but I believe the minimum time or games thing is a myth or at least is now no longer. I think the clubs are now just allocated a particular number of medals and they distribute them as they see fit to the squad.

Probably one for HibeeJibee/Skyline Drifter. How many games/minutes do you need to have played to qualify for a league winners medal in the SPFL?And do players who left the club over the course of the season get them?

SPFL Regulation C41:

"The Company shall present to each Division Champion Club, 25 Division Champions
medals for Players, other staff and Officials. Additional Division Champions medals
may be purchased from the Company with the prior consent of the Board. Only
those Players who participated in 25% or more of the League Matches for the
relevant Division Champion Club in the relevant Season will be eligible to receive
such medals."

"This trolley will stop suddenly if taken beyond the red line"
1) Do they?
2) How?

ETA ^^^ Stealing a trolley type post

I'm sure the lines are normally magnetic strips, and there's magnets in the wheels that lock up.

27 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

"This trolley will stop suddenly if taken beyond the red line"

1) Do they?

2) How?

ETA ^^^ Stealing a trolley type post

I seen a few kids play with the trolleys at Silverburn, each of them took a turn to sit in the trolley whilst the others hurled him at high speed towards the lock up line to see what happens when the brake suddenly kicked in. Not as much fun as the old trolleys years ago you could shove yer mates downhill at high speed. :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

In ye olden days they were seperate and you'd tie them at the waist, they apparently still wear them in the Cumnock area.

Presuming I'm not being whooshed here but I never knew that. 

Doesn't explain why the language surrounding the trouser hasn't evolved with them though.

Just now, throbber said:

I'm not sure, I suppose that's because a shirt contains two sleeves and a large torso area so it's not specific to the arms in the same way trousers are to the legs.

What about your waist, arse & nether regions with trousers? 

5 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I think Bennett is actually right there. He was due one tbf.

Yeh fair play to Bennett. He's still one behind a broken clock today though.....