Quick Question Thread

1 minute ago, locheedfcno1 said:

I'm wanting to buy a couple of dortmund training tops. I'm usually a size large but got told to buy a size up. It's from nor Russia dortmund uk shop so unsure ? Anyone ever bought clothing from Germany?

harry-nazi.jpg

Last 2.5 days in this job and I have almost nothing to do (as the amount of posting I’ve been doing on here last few days testifies). Unfortunately Sporcle and Geoguessr are blocked on work computer- any other suggestions for time-killing game / quiz sites that I can try that might have sneaked through IT?

You're paying for something on the phone and they ask for the last 3 digits of the security number on the back........ Is there a reason why the cards have several numbers on the back when everybody appears to only want the last 3 numbers ?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Card_security_code?wprov=sfla1

First four are for when the card is present and the last three when the card is not. So you shouldn't be asked for any other numbers.

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Whatever came of that story last year of the police investigating a haunted house in Rutherglen and came across a levitating dog over the garden hedge?

They brought in Derek Acorah to talk to it, shows due to be aired in July.