Quick Question Thread

It was cracking and better to watch but it's something I could imagine coming off (in a dream maybe) when I was playing with the Boys Brigade. Ronaldo was so fucking high, catching the ball with his toes, and utterly focused on the ball and technique. 
2949f80b-3f65-4cdc-8eba-4fa57e8fd98f.jpg

That's a foul on the Juve player there. Shouldn't have stood.

16 hours ago, welshbairn said:

It was cracking and better to watch but it's something I could imagine coming off (in a dream maybe) when I was playing with the Boys Brigade. Ronaldo was so fucking high, catching the ball with his toes, and utterly focused on the ball and technique. 

2949f80b-3f65-4cdc-8eba-4fa57e8fd98f.jpg

Not as good as wee El Bak's against Brechin. Or Ayr. 

Aviemore nightlife. Going up hiking, with a mate, for the weekend at the end of next month. Is the town decent enough at night, or would we be better of stopping elsewhere?

It's alright, not a huge selection of places, Old Bridge Inn does decent beer and music. Skiing Doo can be lively as well. There's a nightclub called the Vault which is full of local underagers and tourists in Berghaus fleeces.

On the parking fine theme, and cash strapped local authorities.....

Just received a Penalty Charge Notice (£60) with photo evidence, for momentarily straying into a bus lane in Huddersfield town centre. Must pay within 21 days or court action will follow.

Any legal beagles out there who can tell me if this £60 fine would, or could be pursued in Scotland?

Just received a Penalty Charge Notice (£60) with photo evidence, for momentarily straying into a bus lane in Huddersfield town centre. Must pay within 21 days or court action will follow.
Any legal beagles out there who can tell me if this £60 fine would, or could be pursued in Scotland?

If I’ve learnt anything from p&b it’s this; chuck a dog in the car and set fire to it, a justgiving page will be started that will pay the fine and for a holiday then nobody will even mention it again.

Check joe lycette out
it seemed to work

If you failed to pay it would in all likelihood go to a County Court in England and you'd get a default judgement against you assuming you don't defend it. If you failed to pay the fine plus costs you get a CCJ which would affect your credit rating. Technically they can't chase you for the money in Scotland based on a CCJ but they could apply to the Register to get a warrant issued that could send the Sheriff's officers after you. This would incur more fees on top. It's probably easier to pay the fine, since it's a council one.

Don’t pay it. These guys will turn you into a minor television celebrity. You never know, next stop could be Love Island or at the very least I’m a Celeb.

Get me outta here.

90ED0E9B-4B35-4214-82B0-3D5668740FB5.jpeg

Edited by supermik

1 hour ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Send them a Clydesdale Bank tenner and explain that since Brexit it's worth £60 Sterling.

1 hour ago, Cyclizine said:

If you failed to pay it would in all likelihood go to a County Court in England and you'd get a default judgement against you assuming you don't defend it. If you failed to pay the fine plus costs you get a CCJ which would affect your credit rating. Technically they can't chase you for the money in Scotland based on a CCJ but they could apply to the Register to get a warrant issued that could send the Sheriff's officers after you. This would incur more fees on top. It's probably easier to pay the fine, since it's a council one.

Not quite what I was hoping to hear, but it does sound like you know what you are talking about!

Previous experience?