Quick Question Thread

Just now, Szamo's_Ammo said:

£16.90

Part of St Mirren's deal with opening a Celtic club shop at their ground was Div had to change the pricing on P&B. If I remember correctly. P&B actually stands for Peter & Bobo, they put the money up for the new servers. 

4 minutes ago, philpy said:

If you are aware of someone who is continuing to drive after being just given a 20 month ban for drink driving (4 times the limit), would you shop them?? 

Depends if they were drunk of not? They are probably dicing with ending up in the jail if they are caught and you would hope their family would stop them but if you felt absolutely compelled to stop them that doing it via crime stoppers is the best way rather than any personal confrontation. 

22 minutes ago, 101 said:

Depends if they were drunk of not? They are probably dicing with ending up in the jail if they are caught and you would hope their family would stop them but if you felt absolutely compelled to stop them that doing it via crime stoppers is the best way rather than any personal confrontation. 

I’d hazard a guess they were drunk if they were 4 times the limit

33 minutes ago, philpy said:

If you are aware of someone who is continuing to drive after being just given a 20 month ban for drink driving (4 times the limit), would you shop them?? 

I probably would do if I knew they were carrying on driving pished, otherwise none of my business.

17 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I’d hazard a guess they were drunk if they were 4 times the limit

I meant if they continued to drink drive then obviously dob them in, but if they aren't a danger to anyone then eventually the polis will catch up with them.