Quick Question Thread

Why are there two blokes in the Safety Car at the Formula 1?

I'm pretty sure I could drive a Mercedes around a Grand Prix track without a co-pilot. What's his job!?

Maybe it's the driver's wife? Possibly gonna drop her off at Tescos?

Does anyone have, in their possession, any of the following?

Ribena Strawberry

Ribena Raspberry

Asda Apple Juice

I need to find the vitamin C content of the above, and I'm buggered if I can find it anywhere on the internet. I assumed that they would be available on Ribena/Asda websites, but all I can find are calories and fat and all that sort of thing. I'd be a very happy bunny if anyone could let me know.

Does anyone have, in their possession, any of the following?

Ribena Strawberry

Ribena Raspberry

Asda Apple Juice

I need to find the vitamin C content of the above, and I'm buggered if I can find it anywhere on the internet. I assumed that they would be available on Ribena/Asda websites, but all I can find are calories and fat and all that sort of thing. I'd be a very happy bunny if anyone could let me know.

Is it the white carton of Asda apple juice m if it is theres no vitamin C content on it , sorry. :(

Is it the white carton of Asda apple juice m if it is theres no vitamin C content on it , sorry. :(

I think it was green (to cut it short, we did an experiment at college determining the vit c content of different juices and now I need to compare our findings with what's claimed on the packets, but I don't have the packets!). I know the packets we used had the vit c content on. I think I might just have to go to Asda and find out for myself. Thanks anyway. :)

How do you plan when you get a haircut? Do you not just dae it when it's needed?

Well, I need a haircut within the next week as it's pretty messy and too long for my liking. I also need one before my girlfriend's big brother's wedding on the 12th of June, then one before I go on holiday on the 18th - it's my aunt that cuts it so it's not that big of a deal, but just talking to her we both realised how ridiculous it is.

I'm too vain. biggrin.gif

Well, I need a haircut within the next week as it's pretty messy and too long for my liking. I also need one before my girlfriend's big brother's wedding on the 12th of June, then one before I go on holiday on the 18th - it's my aunt that cuts it so it's not that big of a deal, but just talking to her we both realised how ridiculous it is.

I'm too vain. biggrin.gif

You absolute poofter. Anything more than once a month is absolutely positively back aisle territory.

Quarterly to twice yearly is the optimum.

Guest The Phoenix

You absolute poofter. Anything more than once a month is absolutely positively back aisle territory.

I cut (what's left of) my hair at least once a week.

Why do some religious types refuse to work on a Sunday, yet they consider it OK fr the very person who preaches to them to work every Sunday of the year ?

Tedious w**k along the lines of "It's the day of rest, but a priest/pastor/vicar/minister is doing 'the work of the Lord'" and all that shite.

I would personally like to force half-hourly ferries on the fundy islands just to piss them off.

My 5s team got 55 quid from a tournament we were in today, and wanted to put it towards football tops

Does anyone known somewhere we could find really rubbish retro tops for like £10-20 quid each. Like the purple spurs away top from the late 90's - sponsered by Hewlett Packard - or something along those lines. Really a retro set of tops from the early premiership days.

My 5s team got 55 quid from a tournament we were in today, and wanted to put it towards football tops

Does anyone known somewhere we could find really rubbish retro tops for like £10-20 quid each. Like the purple spurs away top from the late 90's - sponsered by Hewlett Packard - or something along those lines. Really a retro set of tops from the early premiership days.

There's a thread in the Bargain Basement about dodgy strips. I don't think they do retro ones, but there's some cheap ones to be had on that site.

Soccer 1st 76 Waterloo St Glasgow are selling tops cheap.

I can't believe you're giving someone shit about their hair, you curly f**k.