Quick Question Thread

Good man. I shall have a look tomorrow for when I attempt to cook meatloaf.

What a disaster it will be.

Poundland.

They sell a variety of different baking trays, including a deep one perfect for meatlloaf. Poundland; Amazing value for your pound.

I think it is called The Cross of Larraine.

That's all I've got.

Lorraine*

"In France, the Cross of Lorraine is the symbol of the Free French Forces of World War II, the liberation of France from Nazi Germany, and Gaullism and includes several variations of a two barred cross. The bars are supposed to be equally spaced [1] as can be seen on most images relating to the Free French Forces, though variations are common."

I would assume it's on the Swim Until You Can't See Land single 'cause it's about being free? I don't know.

Lorraine*

"In France, the Cross of Lorraine is the symbol of the Free French Forces of World War II, the liberation of France from Nazi Germany, and Gaullism and includes several variations of a two barred cross. The bars are supposed to be equally spaced [1] as can be seen on most images relating to the Free French Forces, though variations are common."

I would assume it's on the Swim Until You Can't See Land single 'cause it's about being free? I don't know.

yeah, that's the cover for the single, but it appears on the front cover of the winter of mixed drinks as well and scott hutchison has it tattooed on his forearm.

Edited by bullywee

Poundland.

They sell a variety of different baking trays, including a deep one perfect for meatlloaf. Poundland; Amazing value for your pound.

I'll try there first. I'm guessing by your shameless plug of Poundland that you work there? If so I'll expect P&B discount if I end up in your Poundland.

What's the best way to increase your speed over the first 10 yards?

Leg weights, I assume?

Erm..no. Try interval training? Ie, a full minute going tonto then a minute at easy pace, then repeat for 10 minutes?

Or even something as simple as shuttle runs

My question: Do computer shops sell Cyrillic keyboard stickers? Only ones I can find are online from places like Amazon.

Edited by Milevskiy