Quick Question Thread

I was once told by someone on the way to an away game that soaking marshmallows in vodka is another ingenious way of hiding alcohol. Plus you get to eat at the same time. I never tried it.

How does that help with sneaking it on a bus? :huh:

I was replying to the post above. Soaking Skittles in Vodka is the same as doing it with marshmallows.

I was replying to the post above. Soaking Skittles in Vodka is the same as doing it with marshmallows.

Yeah, the post above was about ingenious ways to sneak alcohol on to buses - or in fact, just hiding alcohol in general. Soaking Skittles in vodka just gives you coloured, flavoured vodka, surely?

Yeah, the post above was about ingenious ways to sneak alcohol on to buses - or in fact, just hiding alcohol in general. Soaking Skittles in vodka just gives you coloured, flavoured vodka, surely?

No because if you soak the skittles in the vodka then the skittles soak the vodka up so then you eat the skittles with vodka in them.

No because if you soak the skittles in the vodka then the skittles soak the vodka up so then you eat the skittles with vodka in them.

I can't understand how this would work, as skittles have a hard candy shell covering,which isn't that porous.

Marshmallows seem like a good idea and would still hold their shape I'd imagine.

You could also eat 100 boxes of liqueurs I suppose!

I can't understand how this would work, as skittles have a hard candy shell covering,which isn't that porous.

Marshmallows seem like a good idea and would still hold their shape I'd imagine.

You could also eat 100 boxes of liqueurs I suppose!

It works I have had it at my mates house before it takes a while to do though.

Pemba flying fox, are these things real? Bats that are six foot tall seems a bit strange to me but can't see anything saying they were fake. Anyone ever came across one of them?

They are real. Ant and Dec breed them in their spare time