Quick Question Thread

Guest The Phoenix

Jesus, I must be getting old, I know this is English but its gibberish to me.

Anyone recommend a good "home"?

Move in with me.

I thought exactly what you posted but was too ashamed to admit it. :(

Where the f**k do you get real football style Bovril granules (not the rank rotten paste that tastes and looks like shite)?!

I've been looking around for ages and can't find it in any major supermarkets, will I have to go online?

I too would like to know this.

Also, I already asked this, but anyone know of good pubs for away fans on matchdays in Newcastle?

Where the f**k do you get real football style Bovril granules (not the rank rotten paste that tastes and looks like shite)?!

I've been looking around for ages and can't find it in any major supermarkets, will I have to go online?

I too would like to know this.

If you are on about the wee plastic cups (usually about 8 or so in a pack) then nick round to your nearest £shop or equivalent.

That's where I get mine from wink.gif.

Far superior to the jarred stuff.

You can thank me later tongue.gif

Is it possible to connect my htc desire hd phone to put tv streams through either my xbox or the usb port in my tv?

It is unlikely that you can stream a phone feed through the Xbox 360 for TV streams, but a direct connection to the USB port of your television might. Probably not worth the hassle or the cost of internet data though.

I was clearing out my room and I found a Burger King voucher for a free everyday value meal. I don't know how old it is, but it says "2001 Burger King corporation" and it doesn't have an expiry date.

Should I still be able to get a free meal?

I was clearing out my room and I found a Burger King voucher for a free everyday value meal. I don't know how old it is, but it says "2001 Burger King corporation" and it doesn't have an expiry date.

Should I still be able to get a free meal?

:lol: Good luck with that.

If you are on about the wee plastic cups (usually about 8 or so in a pack) then nick round to your nearest £shop or equivalent.

That's where I get mine from wink.gif.

Far superior to the jarred stuff.

You can thank me later http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif[/

I'll thank you when I'm drinking a steaming hot cup of football ground-esque Bovril!

Is it not the paste stuff?

I've been landed with a career's interview somehow. I apparently stated my intentions to leave school at the end of this year. Which I didn't, as I only turned 15 in January and it's been my intentions for years to stay on and hopefully get a few highers.

I want to know what kinds of things they'll ask me. Do they even mean anything? I want to be prepared even though the title suggests it's a waste of time.

I am assuming its just a routine thing. All they will ask, imo, is what career u would like to pursue, just to give an idea on what subjects/courses u would be suited to. Don't read too much into it.

I've been landed with a career's interview somehow. I apparently stated my intentions to leave school at the end of this year. Which I didn't, as I only turned 15 in January and it's been my intentions for years to stay on and hopefully get a few highers.

I want to know what kinds of things they'll ask me. Do they even mean anything? I want to be prepared even though the title suggests it's a waste of time.

You can leave at 15, providing you have either a college placement secured or some sort of job lined up.

I said I wanted to leave and at mine she just went through the various colleges with the course I'm doing now.

Nah, look in the wee holes in the box. There should be a row of lights, if one is out, that's the one that needs replacing. You can get them 2nd hand in telly shops. Fit it yourself.

Hmmm. What if he wants to watch the football tonight? no telly shops open at this time and a plumber would carry some in his stock.

Hmmm. What if he wants to watch the football tonight? no telly shops open at this time and a plumber would carry some in his stock.

Its gonnae cost ye!

He could always by pass the box temporarily by jamming a wire coat hanger in the aeriel socket of the telly......Don't let Sky catch you though.