Quick Question Thread

On a similer note I have downloaded a series and its now on my itunes and when I sync it with my iphone to do TV series and movies it seems to work but nothing is on the phone any idea?

You clicked apply? This is what I hadn't done and once I went back and done that the episodes I had clicked to add were in the videos app.

Yeah but you're cute, I'll let you off.

Thanks xxxx

:unsure:

Anyone got any good studying/revising tips?

Mind maps. Just getting there before your teachers do. I never used them for studying, but I use them for essay planning. All I did was re-read my notes and do plenty of past papers. And in some cases, when I was feeling like a fucking rebel, I didn't revise.

I'm only in third year, so it's not my big exams, but I have NABS. I have chemistry tomorrow and Tuesday.

Just do every past paper question from the last 5 years relating to the topics your NAB is on. NABs are just made up of old past paper questions.

I'm only in third year, so it's not my big exams, but I have NABS. I have chemistry tomorrow and Tuesday.

Ah, the dreaded NABs. They are set at a C level standard, so are generally quite easy. I'm guessing it is an Int 2/Int 1 NAB? Just make sure you know the basic underlying chemistry and how to do all of the calculations and you'll be fine. Try and go through each topic and try some questions on each to make sure you can do it. If you can do the past paper questions, you will have no problem with the NAB questions.

Anyone ever got a fixed penalty notice for taking a pish down a lane when caught short after a night out and "challenged it", what was the outcome?

Sir Kevin just never paid his and nothing was ever said about it