Quick Question Thread

There's a certain irony that I'm not playing the year they've decided to wear Killie tops.

My idea 8)

Nah, he's away. This year I've drafted in Sweet Pete and Supras and a few hingers-oan sourced by the former.

Quite!

Hingers-oan indeed! :angry:

Fucking team was my idea ya wee toad!

Ad Lib's 'charge about like a bull in a china shop' style of play is strangely effective.

At the moment the team i'm in consists of

Me

dave258

morrison

David W

dave258's mate Gav who used to play for p&b select

That's the way I used to play, now I just play in nets due to my humped knee and chronic lack of fitness.

what's the best way to re-heat pakora?

I would stick it on a baking tray in the oven. Microwaving it would probably make it taste like shit. There's deep-frying, but you don't want to risk overdoing the outside while the inside is still stone cold, plus making it dead greasy. The oven should help it heat through evenly - assuming you don't have it up too high.

I would stick it on a baking tray in the oven. Microwaving it would probably make it taste like shit. There's deep-frying, but you don't want to risk overdoing the outside while the inside is still stone cold, plus making it dead greasy. The oven should help it heat through evenly - assuming you don't have it up too high.

You're too quick Mrs M ,I wanted to be Pakora Expert Of The Day :(

In a hot oven for about 5 mintes,as should make them crispy again,or flash fry in hot oil,but too much of a gitter.

Dont microwave them,as they'll go soggy as f**k

thanks. shamefully, i'll have to admit to this being my breakfast.

thanks. shamefully, i'll have to admit to this being my breakfast.

laugh.gif there's a bottle of sainsbury's own brand 'premium' lager sitting next to me. tempted.

Div can i have two green dots today? These posts are both most worthy.

That's the way I used to play, now I just play in nets due to my humped knee and chronic lack of fitness.

what's the best way to re-heat pakora?

I appreciate that this was simpy coincidence, but that little double right there explains why Scotland will never, ever, be a sporting nation of consequence. :D

Thinking of renting a flat in Musselburgh next year.

Is there much to do there? Are there any areas you would advise I steer clear of?

Also, is getting home after a night out in Edinburgh a pain in the ass?

Edited by JogaBonito

Thinking of renting a flat in Musselburgh next year.

Is there much to do there? Are there any areas you would advise I steer clear of?

Also, is getting home after a night out in Edinburgh a pain in the ass?

No *terrible* areas of musselburgh. It's a nice town. Areas however to avoid would be the wimpy and up towards wallyford.

There is usual middle sized town facilities. Good gyms, pizza shops a 24 hour tescos and loads of pash shops in the high street.

In term to linkage to edinburgh the lothians buses are excellent and their is a train station although its a little bit of a wander from the high st.

Also the local football team is on a high, after reaching the juniors Cup final.