Quick Question Thread

Whats the story these days with getting your wages reumbursed from jury duty?

Getting called up but the problem is I don't have any fixed or guaranteed hours at work. If I'm unavailable I don't get paid and the amount of shifts I take varies massively depending on the placement I do.

Any info appreciated.

The sad thing is that i remember that song :(

Sadder thing is i saw them for the first time about a week afore 68 Guns charted, up Lothian Road somewhere <_<. Ticket was like about £2.50, changed days.

With salt only, never with sugar. A discrete dollop of honey may be permitted.

Obviously with salt only, if anything else is put into porridge it's an insult. My friend like chocolate porridge :yucky .

Whats the story these days with getting your wages reumbursed from jury duty?

Getting called up but the problem is I don't have any fixed or guaranteed hours at work. If I'm unavailable I don't get paid and the amount of shifts I take varies massively depending on the placement I do.

Any info appreciated.

I'm sure your citation sheet tells you. All you have to do is fill in the back of it nearer the time and get your employer to sign off what earnings you will be missing out on. This is just from memory mind you, I got called but didn't get selected. Also I was on salary, so didn't lose wages so couldn't claim any back.

Obviously with salt only, if anything else is put into porridge it's an insult. My friend like chocolate porridge :yucky .

Nah, a dollop of honey, and same dried apricots with raisins and sultanas. Just the job.

Anyone got any tips for breaking up with your girlfriend? Ive decided to do it but when I've been the one doing the breaking up ive only ever done it by text, and im determined not to be such a douchebag this time.

Facebook?

Anyone got any tips for breaking up with your girlfriend? Ive decided to do it but when I've been the one doing the breaking up ive only ever done it by text, and im determined not to be such a douchebag this time.

Let her down gently, by dropping a few hints.

Tell her she's an ugly frigid boot that no other man would touch. She'll soon get the picture.

Fake your own death, then return under a new identity.

Is she decent looking? If so, I'd be willing to give her a good seeing to then you could ditch her for cheationg on you.

If she's got a face like a melted welly though, you're on your own.

Guest The Phoenix

Tell her you've been seeing dave258's wife and are prepared to do a swap.

Edit: Keith, that's whaley uncalled for. :ph34r:

Edited by The Phoenix

Good thinking,dump her before the need to buy a xmas pressie

be a man tell her its all over

Is she decent looking? If so, I'd be willing to give her a good seeing to then you could ditch her for cheationg on you.

If she's got a face like a melted welly though, you're on your own.

I hadn't thought of that!

Anyway, I'm not that bothered about the looking like a welly part.

1. Leave your screen open on this page, and leave a post-it-note with your username nearby.

or

2. If you've a friend who fancies her, have him standing by with a shoulder to cry on and ready to supply a sympathy fcuk. Not only will it take the edge off her pain, but it'll spread the guilt around too. smile.gif