Quick Question Thread

Not really enough information to say, to be honest. Have you had any other symptoms? If you're concerned, give NHS 24 a ring.

Just the headache. The pain was at its most severe just as it started; it's more of a regular headache now, but it's not just at the back like when it started, it's all over.

Just the headache. The pain was at its most severe just as it started; it's more of a regular headache now, but it's not just at the back like when it started, it's all over.

I had the same thing a few months back. Started at the back of my head and moved over the top. After a couple of days it hadn't cleared up so I had to go along to the out of hours GP, he sent me to A&E, one CT scan, one lumbar puncture and two days later, I got the all clear and felt like utter crap for a fortnight thanks to the LP. It was just a thunderclap headache but they wanted to be sure it wasn't a bleed or anything. Chances are that's all it is but like I say, if you're concerned, phone NHS 24.

Ohh, a mate of mine had that once.

We buried him on Tuesday etc.

Just kidding. I don't have any mates.

Genuine opportunity for a spoiler with the word "anymore" in it. Hugely disappointed in you

Was playing 5's tonight and I saved a shot, however the moment the ball struck my right hand I got this really sharp pain at the back of my head. Any thoughts on what has happened?

No thoughts on what happened to you, sorry.

A thing that has happened to me a handful of times is if i yawn and stretch my jaw too far i'll get a sharp snap above my temple or maybe if i'm chewing furiously it will happen. It felt like being hit by a golf ball the first time it happened but not as painful the last few times.

No thoughts on what happened to you, sorry.

A thing that has happened to me a handful of times is if i yawn and stretch my jaw too far i'll get a sharp snap above my temple or maybe if i'm chewing furiously it will happen. It felt like being hit by a golf ball the first time it happened but not as painful the last few times.

My girlfriend suffered with this for a few years, went away once she married :(

I get a thing sometimes where I yawn, but overextend my jaw (if that's even a thing) and I get a spasm/cramp in a muscle underneath my jaw.

It's possibly the most painful thing I've ever experienced, and I look properly special when it happens as I'm gurning trying to massage the offending muscle. It always happens in polite company as well.

I get a thing sometimes where I yawn, but overextend my jaw (if that's even a thing) and I get a spasm/cramp in a muscle underneath my jaw.

It's possibly the most painful thing I've ever experienced, and I look properly special when it happens as I'm gurning trying to massage the offending muscle. It always happens in polite company as well.

Man the f**k up and bite it out. :P

Is receiving a fixed penalty for driving in a bus lane when the reason for doing so was to pass a single vehicle waiting to turn right 'fair do's' legally or would an exemption be likely to be granted in such circumstances?

I've had a look on Google and mixed messages are coming back at me.

It's that horrible moment when it starts twinging before the pain.

Horrible feeling. Also get it in my foot every now and then when stretching

Is receiving a fixed penalty for driving in a bus lane when the reason for doing so was to pass a single vehicle waiting to turn right 'fair do's' legally or would an exemption be likely to be granted in such circumstances?

I doubt they'd use impatience to grant any exemption.

I recently underwent an operation on my ankle. For any medics, it was a right ankle arthroscopy and anterior cheilectomy. In essence what has happened was the lining covering my ankles had worn away so scar tissue has been used instead to protect the bones from rubbing. I'm almost certain that the nerve endings have been damaged as a result. 2 of my toes and half my foot are completely numb and feel like they are on fire. I'm seeing the surgeon in two weeks and the nurse assured me this week that it's nothing to worry about. Difficult not to worry though. Has anyone ever had anything similar to this?

Sorry for late answer, not been on in a while.

I broke my ankle almost 3 years ago - had a pin and plate inserted, pin has been removed but plate still in place. My foot/ankle feel numb most of the time and I was told that the feeling may never return fully. It's a strange feeling almost like scratching someone else's foot when it's actually mine if that makes sense.

I assume that a pets forum has sprung up as a number of threads pet orientated have disappeared?

What did I miss? Last night I posted a beautiful photo of two beavers in the "Show us yer Beaver" thread, went to bed, woke up this morning (got yourself a gun..) and the thread has gone?

Scum. Sub-human scum. Hanging's too good for you. How can you sleep at night? etc.