Quick Question Thread

Often wondered that. I got an invite to a party the other day which asked me to BYOD.

Now in geek circles, that means bring your own device, e.g. iPad, Galaxy Tab. But I assume it means Bring Your Own Drink...

With regards BYOB, I'd just assume it's a succinct way of saying "Drink what you like, but I'm no paying for it".

Duvet?

Dame?

Dildo?

Drugs

Are you going to fu¢king eat the charcoal?

Didn't know if it was a bit like (actual) coal where if it's been sitting around for a long time indoors then it loses quality from the gases etc evaporating away, leaving shite that's difficult to light. I suppose charcoal is different if it's just burnt wood though.

Would I be right in saying that after Saturday, Spain/Spanish will hold the world cup, Champions League, Europa cup and European championships cup?

You can also add the La Liga and Spanish Cup. Who won the SuperCup?

My Strawberry (Ginger) had a litter about 4 weeks ago, 4 kittens. 3 are identical (ginger like her mother) and I mean identical all girls, the 4th black with ginger trimmings (boy) his father was pure black.

Well I need names - before you jump in..I'll set the scene, I live in rural Thailand, where animal are dependable, the last litter of 4 were all eaten by my dog (not forced), when they got a certain age they left the house and it's a big bad world out there, so I never named any of these, however I have for faith in this pride.

All I'm asking is for four names for the cast (3 female 1 male)...over to you

I will call them these names btw

My Strawberry (Ginger) had a litter about 4 weeks ago, 4 kittens. 3 are identical (ginger like her mother) and I mean identical all girls, the 4th black with ginger trimmings (boy) his father was pure black.

Well I need names - before you jump in..I'll set the scene, I live in rural Thailand, where animal are dependable, the last litter of 4 were all eaten by my dog (not forced), when they got a certain age they left the house and it's a big bad world out there, so I never named any of these, however I have for faith in this pride.

Gonch for one of the gingers.

EDIT: that avatar :D

Edited by banana

Pedigree Chum, James Wellbeloved, Winalot & Bakers.