Quick Question Thread

Fife Spud AFAIR.

Aye I figured that. Long shot but does anyone have the thread? I need to send it to his son. Found out he literally had to go out and purchase an envelope to send it back. I don't care if that's old news that's real commitment to hating a managerial appointment.

Aye I figured that. Long shot but does anyone have the thread? I need to send it to his son. Found out he literally had to go out and purchase an envelope to send it back. I don't care if that's old news that's real commitment to hating a managerial appointment.

A mod deleted the thread while having a temper tantrum.

...and anyway, that is not cool. Some people might like to remain anonymous on here for a reason and might not want their friends or family to see the pish they write on here.

...and anyway, that is not cool. Some people might like to remain anonymous on here for a reason and might not want their friends or family to see the pish they write on here.

He's already seen it, m8 before I mentioned it I don't think it was a big secret tbf. Edited by NotThePars

Is there something on in Glasgow on Saturday apart from the Cup Final? Decided to stop in the West End for the night instead of going straight back to Inverness and I couldn't find a room for less than £100.

Is there something on in Glasgow on Saturday apart from the Cup Final? Decided to stop in the West End for the night instead of going straight back to Inverness and I couldn't find a room for less than £100.

Can't think of anything else on this weekend.

If you want I know a hotel in the east end you can stay in and see the wonder sights and visit it's world famous pubs, it's called the Bellgrove

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/video-daily-record-man-tells-3178222

Always worth checking...

https://www.glasgow.gov.uk/index.aspx?articleid=4341

Below is a list of future processions in Glasgow. To view later dates click on Next.

Organisation Assembly Point

Saturday 30 May 2015

Cairde Na Heirann Janefield Street More Info

James Thomson Memorial Lol 355 Craigton Road/Craigton Drive More Info

Orange & Purple District 37 Tullis Street More Info

Orange & Purple District No.50 Dalmarnock Mordaunt Street More Info

Springburn Ulster Defenders Lol 49 Northgate Road More Info

Star Of The North R.B.P 171 Saint Andrews Street More Info

Sunday 31 May 2015

Celtic Commemoration Committee Bell Street More Info

Partick Royal Black District Chapter No4 Whiteinch Orange Hall More Info

I'm heading to Greece in a few weeks and don't fancy carrying all my spending about in cash. Anyone used yon Fairfx currency cards? Feart in case I load all my money on to it and I cannae find anywhere that will accept it :lol:

I have, never had any problems in several European countries.

I'm heading to Greece in a few weeks and don't fancy carrying all my spending about in cash. Anyone used yon Fairfx currency cards? Feart in case I load all my money on to it and I cannae find anywhere that will accept it :lol:

Just send me your pin Scotty and I'll check that you're ok ;)

BTW it's only Greece. What's wrong with using your normal ATM/Debit card for payment and ATM withdrawal?

I've done that in hunners of countries and never had a problem.