Quick Question Thread

right, was talking to my mates the other day about childhood memories. Was reminiscing on a daft game thing i had in my room, it was basically a wee goal thing that you stuck to your wall that had a keeper attached to it, came with a tiny wee foam football and you had to try and score, pretty sure michael owen was in the adverts for it. Was great fun when i was younger, and i'm sure I spent hours battering a ball off my bedroom wall, but I can't remember the name of it.

Anyone know what i'm on about?

right, was talking to my mates the other day about childhood memories. Was reminiscing on a daft game thing i had in my room, it was basically a wee goal thing that you stuck to your wall that had a keeper attached to it, came with a tiny wee foam football and you had to try and score, pretty sure michael owen was in the adverts for it. Was great fun when i was younger, and i'm sure I spent hours battering a ball off my bedroom wall, but I can't remember the name of it.

Never existed. You dreamt it.

Loneliness.

You sure it wasn't just a picture of Michael Owen you used to kick the ball off?

I'm not sure it existed, or it wasn't Owen who endorsed it. Wasn't he the guy who had the ball on a string attached around your waist? You basically volleyed it and it'd come flying back at you.

Around these parts it was known as 'How's yer touch'.

The only game I remember Owen promoting was a subbuteo/striker style game called total action football.

Why do the staff in Burger King ask you what soft drink you're having when you go up to the machine and pour it yourself?

Never had this myself. I'm assuming they ask you so that they know which fountain to pish into while you're counting your change ;)

Surely they could just look at the syrup sacks and see what they need to order?

I make a point of lying to them about which drink I'm having. And I usually help myself to a free refill, cos that's the way I roll.

#fuckthesystem

Are you sure it's Burger King you're going to, and not Buggery King?

Surely they could just look at the syrup sacks and see what they need to order?

I make a point of lying to them about which drink I'm having. And I usually help myself to a free refill, cos that's the way I roll.

#fuckthesystem

Someone in an office somewhere has decided that the plebs can't be trusted not to steal those valuable sacks of syrup, so they'll tally the drink sales against the orders for mixture and raise hell accordingly. Heaven help them if the customers are using too many straws :saddam

Free soda fountain refills are included, BTW. I'll be more impressed if you help yourself to a free refill of chips.

(can't resist the opportunity to use this emoticon BTW: :pepsi )