Quick Question Thread

Does anyone have any suggestions for getting the smell of pish out of fabric?

The wee (ha!) rug that sits under the lavvy has been through the wash a couple of times now, but the smell won't go away. I think the wean's been dripping more than usual. I can't put it through a hot wash because it's rubbed-backed.

I'll be honest; this question's primarily aimed at Shull :P

Unless your pishy rug was an heirloom or holds sentimental value I'd just buy a new one.

"The men of my family have been pishing on this rug for four generations..."

It's bound to have been said by someone, somewhere. But not by me. I'll give it one last wash and see how it goes.

"The wean".

Riiiiiiiggght.

I'll have you know that my pish smells of popcorn and rainbows.

The wean's pish smells more like Grangemouth.

Does anyone have any suggestions for getting the smell of pish out of fabric?

The wee (ha!) rug that sits under the lavvy has been through the wash a couple of times now, but the smell won't go away. I think the wean's been dripping more than usual. I can't put it through a hot wash because it's rubbed-backed.

I'll be honest; this question's primarily aimed at Shull :P

Sound the throbber horn.

Just pish in the bathtub. It's a large target and you surely can't miss, especially if you stand in it when pishing.

I pish in the shower and my missus goes nuts. Perfectly acceptable etiquette if you're in the shower, to pish in the shower B)

I pish in the shower and my missus goes nuts. Perfectly acceptable etiquette if you're in the shower, to pish in the shower B)

Are you showering together and craftily giving her a golden shower or is she walking into the shower and being hit by the smell of piss rising from the shower trap?

You anti-shower pissers are a disgrace. What do you do if you happen to need a pish in the shower? Jump out and soak the bathroom floor or stop, dry yourself, do a slash and then jump back in? I seriously worry about men these days.

You anti-shower pissers are a disgrace. What do you do if you happen to need a pish in the shower? Jump out and soak the bathroom floor or stop, dry yourself, do a slash and then jump back in? I seriously worry about men these days.

I'd like to believe you're old enough to hold it in until you got out the shower

Bladder control. What do you do if you need a sh*te in the shower though? Poke it down the plug hole with your toes?