Quick Question Thread

Throbber, the domain 'bukkaketaxi.com' doesn't appear to be taken. You're welcome.

Thanks for that, I'm not planning on dumping her anytime soon but it's good to have a plan b!! Have been speaking to a couple of chef friends over there already, seems with my qualifications and experience I shouldn't have any problems getting an offer of employment prior to arrival and assistance with visas etc. I know things never go as smoothly as that, but planning on going over for a few weeks in a couple of months to get a feel for the place and sound out some employers.

No doubt it depends on the airport, but the immigration officials are abject arseholes, and are desperate for an excuse to send you home. When you visit, don't even imply you're going to be scouting out employers - you're there purely on holiday, and you've no intention of ever trying to stay. Although America is lovely, of course, God Bless, etc. It's a juggling act between displaying disinterest and respect, is what I'm saying :P

No doubt it depends on the airport, but the immigration officials are abject arseholes, and are desperate for an excuse to send you home. When you visit, don't even imply you're going to be scouting out employers - you're there purely on holiday, and you've no intention of ever trying to stay. Although America is lovely, of course, God Bless, etc. It's a juggling act between displaying disinterest and respect, is what I'm saying :P

And if I have a job interview booked just keep quiet about it?

And if I have a job interview booked just keep quiet about it?

Aye, I'd recommend keeping that to yourself :lol:

Don't carry any paperwork about it either. They *might* check your baggage, if they're feeling suspicious.

Is the word bukkake pronounced as it looks? I have only seen it on text on certain dirty websites.

Back in ancient Japan women who committed adultery would be buried up to their heads in the sand and the local men would line up and she would perform oral sex on all of them and then eventually be beheaded.

Would you put your dick into the mouth of an angry, frightened, and unwilling lassie who knows she's about to be beheaded anyway and therefore doesn't have to worry *too* much about consequences?

Should make this a poll, TBH.

Thanks for all your advice!

One last thing - apparently a suitcase full of Irn-Bru bottles will be pulled aside as a potential biohazard. The key phrase is "it's the Scottish Coca-Cola", apparently :P

I guess a few bars of tablet in cling film might be asking for trouble too?

They'll probably make you eat it at gunpoint, just in case it's some kind of explosive.

There's worse punishments, TBH :P

Is the word bukkake pronounced as it looks? I have only seen it on text on certain dirty websites.

Back in ancient Japan women who committed adultery would be buried up to their heads in the sand and the local men would line up and she would perform oral sex on all of them and then eventually be beheaded.

You don't help yourself, do you?

Don't be silly this is a serious question.

:rolleyes:

I've cleaned it with hot soapy water so if it comes again i will let you know. Its one step off going to the scrap heap anyway.

I was going to suggest opening all the windaes & putting the heating on full blast but that would be predictable.

Grimbo