Quick Question Thread

Take a greenie by way of apology and commiseration, Dave.

It was Bob the Tank in the Moaning Face Auld Duffers Forum, another waspish chap.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/227148-the-moaning-faced-auld-duffers-thread/page-14

Oh Robert :(

In fairness to him, we don't know his mother; she could be an absolute b*****d. Thankfully we have SlipperyP on hand for such eventualities.

Edit: my mother was born in Irvine...I'd worry Bob was an alternate personality of mine if he didn't keep trying to run me over outside the Alloa Lidl :angry:

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

Oh Robert :(

In fairness to him, we don't know his mother; she could be an absolute b*****d. Thankfully we have SlipperyP on hand for such eventualities.

Edit: my mother was born in Irvine...I'd worry Bob was an alternate personality of mine if he didn't keep trying to run me over outside the Alloa Lidl :angry:

Beware the hot mustard ford :lol:

That gave me the horn, took me back some time, some track that Funky Town, I mind trying to get my hole fae a funkateer lass at the time (failed miserably) mind had I been successful I probably wouldn't have minded that tune. Switched the vid off after that finished. Time for A Throbbers Sock old time magic moment.

Grimbo

Anyone know if you can go for a wander in China when you've got a 7 and a half hour stopover? Going to be in Guangzhou for that time and quite fancy going for a stroll. I've looked online and can't see anything.

Anyone know if you can go for a wander in China when you've got a 7 and a half hour stopover? Going to be in Guangzhou for that time and quite fancy going for a stroll. I've looked online and can't see anything.

There is a 72 hour transit visa available. Ask airline for details to see if it can be arranged in advance or still exists. This link has some info. http://www.mps.gov.cn/n16/n84147/n84196/3912430.html

Right. Doctor suggested to get away from the same old 4 walls for a while, so I've booked 4 nights in Nashville next week, So anyone been there and, apart from the obvious, any suggestions of things that are "must see/do"?