Quick Question Thread

Judith

Gillian

Kristeen

Kawser

Christopher

The ?Shetland One

What the hell do the other five do when one is on weather presenting duty, browse the net for an opening picture of some frost?

While (iirc) weather people used to be on the Met Office payroll and then seconded to the Beeb, they are now on the BBC payroll,  so BBC excess comes into play.  2 a day are needed for on-screen work, and Kawser is on PT, and has been brought back in as Mat cover for Gillian, but even at that, you have to wonder what the others are up to each day.  

Or do they cover BBC Radio Scotland, and BBC local radio stations too?  That I don;t know.

Judith

Gillian

Kristeen

Kawser

Christopher

The ?Shetland One

What the hell do the other five do when one is on weather presenting duty, browse the net for an opening picture of some frost?

The other 5 are deciding what the chance of rain is. If 3 of them say it might rain, then the one presenting will report a 60% chance of rain.

HTH.

Having lunch one day next week with a Dragon's Den dragon. Can anyone think of a get rich quick plan for me that makes the most of my key skills - eating Space Raiders, boozing and masturbating?

I'm think of a theme park aimed at friendless Internet forum losers. Accommodation will be single berth caravans, there will be no clubs or any entertainment, just wifi in the sparsely furnished vans. Older women will leave food at the door.

I'm think of a theme park aimed at friendless Internet forum losers. Accommodation will be single berth caravans, there will be no clubs or any entertainment, just wifi in the sparsely furnished vans. Older women will leave food at the door.

Ralston Towers. I like the sound of it.

Having lunch one day next week with a Dragon's Den dragon. Can anyone think of a get rich quick plan for me that makes the most of my key skills - eating Space Raiders, boozing and masturbating?

Hamburger earmuffs.

Focus on eating Space Raiders - it is a lunch, after all.

They always like a demonstration, so I'd go will boozing, eating space raiders and then cracking one out into their soup = Profit.

If its Meaden, invent a "Cheer-up-you-miserable-bitch" machine.

If it's Green, use your boxing skills to punch the lanky c**t in the jaw.

That's all I've got.

I know Meaden looks a bit weather worn from what you can see but with all that money she's got you can bet your life that she's got the body of a 19yr old under her floorboards.

Grimbo

Edited by Grim O'Grady

Velcro wallpaper.