Quick Question Thread

I got done for speeding on an urban dual carriageway twice within an hour, going over and coming back. Asked for photos and there were perfect pictures in both directions, the c***s. That was a mobile van though. 6 points.

Aye aye, Mixmaster.

Where is decent for something to eat in Dundee during the day? I'm sure quite a few people on here have mentioned The Phoenix before, and The Beer Kitchen also looks no bad. Any other suggestions?

No anything too exciting, heading through on Saturday to do a bit of shopping so just somewhere central that I can get some no bad food and a decent pint. I see there's also some music thing on in Dundee this weekend so I'm guessing a majority places for pub food will be mobbed?

Can anyone recommend a good live score app? Sky Sports keeps hammering me with news notifications I can't turn off and I don't like the layout of LiveScore.

Just go to a bookies website and click on in play games. BET365 is good. You won't get goal updates any quicker anywhere else!

Can anyone recommend a good live score app? Sky Sports keeps hammering me with news notifications I can't turn off and I don't like the layout of LiveScore.

Flashscore.  There's one with a green logo and one with a black logo.  The black one works better in my experience.

FotMob is probably the best one. Unobtrusive ads, and quite a lot of info. Not sure if the other apps do it, but it even has pictures of most of the papers, even Jamie Longworth. :wub:

FotMob would be my choice too.

FotMob is probably the best one. Unobtrusive ads, and quite a lot of info. Not sure if the other apps do it, but it even has pictures of most of the players, even Jamie Longworth. :wub:

Cause being faced with dreamboat players is what I've always been looking for.

Just go to a bookies website and click on in play games. BET365 is good. You won't get goal updates any quicker anywhere else!

Not really what I'm looking for but ta.

Flashscore. There's one with a green logo and one with a black logo. The black one works better in my experience.

Will give this a whirl. Ta!

Kia Sportage, Honda CRV or A N Other similar vehicle... Any insight for me people?

Can get some good deals at Western Nissan & Mazda for a Quashqai or CX3. 

Or look at a used Evoque?

SEAT Ateca out soon will probably be the best of the bunch.

Cheers il have a look. I know nowt about cars really so just need some ideas of whats good. Wont be buying brand new as spending money on cars sickens me.

What sort of budget do you have?

If going for a few thousand, used Honda CRV might be a good choice?

Saying that, a mate of mine just got a Sportage and it's got some amount features for the price- really excellent vehicle.

I've noticed that the SFA website has been down for a good while, someone please tell me that it's getting upgraded.

Our visionary overlords have decided that this internet thing isn't going to catch on. You can subscribe for bi-monthly postal updates at the address on the website.