Quick Question Thread

16 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

As of next week, I work mornings. I tried to start modifying my sleep pattern this morning by setting an alarm for half nine. After two semi-conscious hours of watching Frasier and Jeremy Kyle I am utterly fucking dead right now. Does anyone have tips besides gradually making my alarm earlier each day?

41d8QsjalvL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

And more

I happened to encounter a group of middle aged women hitting the streets of Edinburgh on Saturday night, this being 'Club Debbie', a group of random strangers from Aberdeen who got together just because they're all called Debbie.

Have any P&Bers ever gone out on the piss in another city with their completely random namesakes?

9 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

I happened to encounter a group of middle aged women hitting the streets of Edinburgh on Saturday night, this being 'Club Debbie', a group of random strangers from Aberdeen who got together just because they're all called Debbie.

Have any P&Bers ever gone out on the piss in another city with their completely random namesakes?

Good idea for lonely people who don't like getting told to get a fucking hobby and join a club to meet people. Just met my cousin who's late sixties and used to go out with a rambling club but can't anymore since her hip op. She's miserable and stuck at home on her own in some godforsaken Aberdeenshire village. Not sure if she would go along with the idea though, more coffee and cakes type.

1 hour ago, Hedgecutter said:

Debbie Does Drylaw?

1 hour ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Start. Coffee tastes great, makes you feel good and is good for you (probably).

I quite like it when the mood takes me but can take it or leave it. I've never ever felt the so called caffeine hit everyone goes on about!

16 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

It tastes and smells disgusting, it gives you the shits and is extremely bad for you. f**k off.

Apart from the fact it could keep you awake when consumed at the wrong time and can cause anxiety it's a bit of a wonder drug. Slashes your risk of strokes, diabetes and cancer, increases stamina during exercise, increases semen volume, improves reaction time, improves logic and reasoning and of course keeps you regular. if you don't like the  taste, mix espresso with some cream or ice cream, or maybe milk and ice cubes. Or with liquers. 

Apart from the fact it could keep you awake when consumed at the wrong time and can cause anxiety it's a bit of a wonder drug. Slashes your risk of strokes, diabetes and cancer, increases stamina during exercise, increases semen volume, improves reaction time, improves logic and reasoning and of course keeps you regular. if you don't like the  taste, mix espresso with some cream or ice cream, or maybe milk and ice cubes. Or with liquers. 

f**k, we're not back to milk cubes are we?

Just now, NorthernJambo said:

I think Melanius* may have attempted to make milk cubes (ice cubes with milk). They turned out shite, didn't really melt correctly. Can't recall why he tried but it could have been the next big thing, he thought.
* apologies if it was someone else.

In anywhere other than Dundee he'd be locked up but such are the outrageous activities of the locals his green trousers, mushroom suppers and icy milk milk is positively under the radar. 

46 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I never drink coffee yet I have a perfectly good payload of semen.

Another reason to avoid coffee I suppose, as I wouldn’t want to be spurting out monster loads, although the couch is leather and the floors are wood, so clean up wouldn’t be as messy as it could be.