Quick Question Thread

1 hour ago, Tynieness said:

He asked for his account to be removed after being hassled continually by that nutter pccabe.

Think he said he was worried about being linked to him by his bosses. Apparently they're are strict about how cops behave on social media.

12 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Think he said he was worried about being linked to him by his bosses. Apparently they're are strict about how cops behave on social media.

He's no doubt back under a new name, but because he's not a total and utter roaster like Cabe, McSpreader, and others who come back, he'll slip under the radar.

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Which surely proves once and for all that pccabe can't have been a real copper?

7 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

He pm'd me stuff that proved, to me, that he was a real copper. WTM provided me with other evidence that he'd been in a bit of bother but was exonerated. Spent a while on duties with less responsibility.

Edited by welshbairn

22 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

He pm'd me stuff that proved, to me, that he was a real copper. WTM provided me with other evidence that he'd been in a bit of bother but was exonerated. Spent a while on duties with less responsibility.

No surprises there really.

Either that he was in bother or that the fuzz swept it under the carpet.

Or that WTM had evidence on someone else.

6 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

No surprises there really.

Either that he was in bother or that the fuzz swept it under the carpet.

Or that WTM had evidence on someone else.

For the sake of transparency WTM is code for I googled his name after he pm'd it, and there was a small story in a local paper. I will forever remain silent on what I found, and as I said, he was exonerated.

11 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

For the sake of transparency WTM is code for I googled his name after he pm'd it, and there was a small story in a local paper. I will forever remain silent on what I found, and as I said, he was exonerated.

Although I'm not an investigator if you google Ayrshire policeman exonerated you will more than likely find the story.  Especially if the PC part of PC Cabe's name stands for something other than Police Constable.

5 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Although I'm not an investigator if you google Ayrshire policeman exonerated you will more than likely find the story.  Especially if the PC part of PC Cabe's name stands for something other than Police Constable.

Tried that and thankfully none of the people mentioned was pccabe. Might be on a later page but how would you know?

Guest Moomintroll

Just came on and read this after reading an article posted by the Irvine Herald today. Was a bit perturbed until I realised pccabe's misdemanours were resolved a while back.

4 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

As far as I am led to believe he started out as a Special but then got a full time job with the police.

2 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

His initials definitely aren't PC if that's what you are hinting at.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Tried that and thankfully none of the people mentioned was pccabe. Might be on a later page but how would you know?

Googled it too, and after trawling through several pages there are no stories relating to PC Cabe, I happen to know his real name as a few mutual friends who are Beith fans have him on Facebook, although he hasn't posted for years.

Guest Moomintroll
Googled it too, and after trawling through several pages there are no stories relating to PC Cabe, I happen to know his real name as a few mutual friends who are Beith fans have him on Facebook, although he hasn't posted for years.
For the love of God please tell me his initials are not B.P.

What is the best way to travel for work from the West End of Glasgow to Bellshill (business park beside the motorway rather than the town) for a 9-5 job? Looks like car to me but if anyone knows the best times to drive etc I’d appreciate it as I’d like to minimise sitting in stationary traffic.

What is the best way to travel for work from the West End of Glasgow to Bellshill (business park beside the motorway rather than the town) for a 9-5 job? Looks like car to me but if anyone knows the best times to drive etc I’d appreciate it as I’d like to minimise sitting in stationary traffic.

Helicopter.