Quick Question Thread

On 27/06/2018 at 18:07, Honest_Man#1 said:

Anyone ever bought an air conditioning unit (not one that is built into the room) for cooling down their bedroom? 

This heat is wild.

Have a look at one of these. Daughter has one in her kids room and she says that it is pretty good.

https://www.diy.com/departments/blyss-3-speed-fan/1268228_BQ.prd?utm_source=google_cpc&utm_medium=shopping&utm_campaign=PX_GSC_EPHC_+_Brand&ppc_type=shopping&ds_kids=92700029904491377&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIoaWe5_z52wIVz5ztCh1CyQyhEAQYAiABEgJSb_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CMevwuv8-dsCFRn3UQodIl4OtQ

1 hour ago, supermik said:

Does it not just blow the hot air about though? And is it noisy (more important)?

11 minutes ago, supermik said:

Why do you always have to make everything about you? :P

For once that was an honest question, about the noise anyway. Trying to find something for my 90 year old Mother that cools her but doesn't keep her awake. 

Edited by welshbairn

12 hours ago, welshbairn said:

For once that was an honest question, about the noise anyway. Trying to find something for my 90 year old Mother that cools her but doesn't keep her awake. 

It does make a little bit of noise with the actual fan but it is not too bad. It is not exactly ice cold but it keeps the kids comfortable.

lidl have them on sale for £20.

Edited by supermik
Found another source

14 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

I wish I had no bones!

11 hours ago, th1stleandr0se said:

I am your fairy godmother.  What would you like for your other two wishes?

It's a trap.

I wished that my cock would touch the ground and my legs fell off.

16 hours ago, welshbairn said:

677106547.jpg

On 6/30/2018 at 01:43, welshbairn said:

Ice cubes in the oxters.

You're welcome.

1 minute ago, Netan Sansara said:

Anyone got experience getting rid of mice? 

We seem to have some of the wee b*****ds in the flat. Traps have already killed 2 or 3 this year, including one today but just saw another one while watching the football.

More traps.

Also, try and find how they're getting in, if you're in a flat they may be coming in through a neighbouring property.

4 minutes ago, Netan Sansara said:

Anyone got experience getting rid of mice? 

We seem to have some of the wee b*****ds in the flat. Traps have already killed 2 or 3 this year, including one today but just saw another one while watching the football.

Ask for a loan of Smudger.