Quick Question Thread

If I cancel sky can I still watch cooncil telly through my sky box? I also have BT sport so can I still accesses that via channel 418?
You can definitely still watch the free channels. The Sky box is effectively a glorified Freeview box after you end your subscription.

Not sure about BT but if it's BT you buy the sports through and not Sky then I'd be shocked if you can't continue to view it through the box, as you can get it through most Smart TV's on a certain channel anyway.

You can definitely still watch the free channels. The Sky box is effectively a glorified Freeview box after you end your subscription.

Not sure about BT but if it's BT you buy the sports through and not Sky then I'd be shocked if you can't continue to view it through the box, as you can get it through most Smart TV's on a certain channel anyway.

It’s through my broadband I get BT Sport so I’ll assume it will be fine! Can watch sky sports on a Sky Go account I have access to but we’re spending £40 a month on something we never use, considering Netflix is only £7 Sky is an absolute disgrace!

8 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

I don’t want to fully block Peppino but I don’t want to see any of his posts were he‘s heads gone or calls anyone champ.
Is that a option?

Why anyone would use the block/ignore function on here is ludicrous, do you not have the willpower to just flick by a post written by a fuckwit ? 

I don’t want to fully block Peppino but I don’t want to see any of his posts were he‘s heads gone or calls anyone champ.
Is that a option?
Div should use the swear filter to change champ to you lovely man.

15 minutes ago, ayrshire_nomad said:

Found a mobile phone, battery was dead, charged it, turned it on, it's encrypted. Is it worth handing into the polis or throw it in the sea?

I'd hand it in. The owner might be able to locate it now that it's charged and could be an axe wielding psycho.

Found a mobile phone, battery was dead, charged it, turned it on, it's encrypted. Is it worth handing into the polis or throw it in the sea?
It's times like that when a pass code are a stupid thing. I've found lots of phones and have just had to hand them as I couldn't get access to contact someone. You'd think companies could add a feature that allows a stranger to access an emergency contact in this instance.

My colleague found a phone once and I told them to try 1 2 3 4. It actually worked [emoji38]

On 8/10/2018 at 21:35, BigBo10 said:

Good man. Thanks.

can thoroughly recommend the following site - their whole mantra is to try and replicate restaurant/take-away dishes, rather than trying to be "authentic"...

https://www.curry-recipes.co.uk/curry/

Edited by Herman Hessian

2 hours ago, ayrshire_nomad said:

Look at it this way - if you lost your phone wouldn't you hope that somebody would hand it in?

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

It's times like that when a pass code are a stupid thing. I've found lots of phones and have just had to hand them as I couldn't get access to contact someone. You'd think companies could add a feature that allows a stranger to access an emergency contact in this instance.

My colleague found a phone once and I told them to try 1 2 3 4. It actually worked emoji38.png

On my phone (iPhone) and my wife's (Samsung) it does display emergency contact details on the lock page but you have to set it in advance.