Quick Question Thread

13 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Theres a song thats always on the radio the now, sort of dance type effort but fairly slow, the vocals is just a guy sort of half talking half singing is the best I can describe. Does anyone know the one im on about? Help appreciated

?

On 16/07/2019 at 16:22, Dee Man said:

Can any of you reprobates recommend a reliable UK site for buying a replica kit? Specifically a pink kit for my 8 year old niece - team doesn't matter (no dabs or OF obvz).

Any particularly nice pink strip recommendations would also be appreciated. 

Thank you. 

Classicfootballshirts.co.uk or mandmdirect.com can be ok for football shirts.

7 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

Classicfootballshirts.co.uk or mandmdirect.com can be ok for football shirts.

Cheers for that. No kids sizes left in the Scotland women's away top which would've been perfect.

My brother's timmy wife told him just to get her a Celtic top - he told her to GTF. 

12 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Cheers for that. No kids sizes left in the Scotland women's away top which would've been perfect.

My brother's timmy wife told him just to get her a Celtic top - he told her to GTF. 

Do they do the womens away shirt in kids sizes? 

Long time since I bought an "official" shirt, get all my tops for 5's off DH Gate. 

Just now, LondonHMFC said:

Do they do the womens away shirt in kids sizes? 

Long time since I bought an "official" shirt, get all my tops for 5's off DH Gate. 

I phoned a JD Sports branch yesterday and they said they did but they sold out right away but the online site doesn't list kids sizes. I suspect the guy on the phone might have been talking shite. 

17 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

You could ask Clachnacuddin if they have any of their last few years pink away top left, changed for this year though.

21 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I phoned a JD Sports branch yesterday and they said they did but they sold out right away but the online site doesn't list kids sizes. I suspect the guy on the phone might have been talking shite. 

Why not get Dundee's smert new away top and wear it to the pub/crossing the road/going to a shop. Then, when someone glasses or nuts you and it's drenched in blood you can put it on a boil wash and it will come out smaller and pink.

17 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Yeah I am not too sure that they do, had a quick look for you and can't find anything. 

In recent years, Man United / Barcelona have had pink kits that I can think of. 

Otherwise if you wanted to go down the purist route, could get her this  https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/2017-18-loja-cd-gk-pink-shirt-bnib.html

24 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Try DW online, a Google search shows they have the Barcelona 3rd for £25.

8 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Why not get Dundee's smert new away top and wear it to the pub/crossing the road/going to a shop. Then, when someone glasses or nuts you and it's drenched in blood you can put it on a boil wash and it will come out smaller and pink.

Even though I am the innocent victim of some hurtful online trolling here, it did make me laugh, even though I knew exactly where it was going before I'd even got to the ninth word. 

6 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Even though I am the innocent victim of some hurtful online trolling here, it did make me laugh, even though I knew exactly where it was going before I'd even got to the ninth word. 

Scotland Away Pink Kids

Edited by Melanius Mullarkey