Quick Question Thread

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

Well I might phone up a white van man just for an extra pair of hands as well as the vehicle but I have to do the move in two goes as leaving stuff in storage for a week.

I got a first floor, one bed flat cleared, stored for a month and delivered for £240.00 last month

I’m not moving any heavy either btw, the heaviest thing is a couch. If we were moving the fridge freezer or a washing machine then I’d get a removal company. I don’t think there’s anything that we’ll struggle to get in the lift with 2 guys lifting an end each, will be a walk in the park.

1 minute ago, throbber said:

I’m not moving any heavy either btw...I don’t think there’s anything that we’ll struggle to get in the lift with 2 guys lifting an end each...

Absolutely dangling low-hanging fruit here, Throbs.

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

I’m not moving any heavy either btw, the heaviest thing is a couch. If we were moving the fridge freezer or a washing machine then I’d get a removal company. I don’t think there’s anything that we’ll struggle to get in the lift with 2 guys lifting an end each, will be a walk in the park.

Image result for chuckle brothers gif

27 minutes ago, throbber said:

Will you leave the couch in the park with a stranger, while you go for a pint?