Quick Question Thread

16 hours ago, Brother Blades said:

What’s the best/quickest way to get rid of a massive plook (not yet ripe) that’s bubbling up on my nose? My son gets married on Saturday & don’t want to appear like John Merrick in the pics. Any (sensible) suggestions?
As an aside, I used to be a plooky teenager, but now have fairly healthy skin & haven’t encountered a spot / boil for the last 20 years.

Stand sideways on to the camera, like Boris's wife mistress partner when she had the black eye

2 hours ago, tamthebam said:

saw a wee kid with a plaster over his eye the other day. Took me back to the 1970s that did- do they still do that for "lazy eye" or was it more a case that he had seriously injured himself?

Also, do folk still get their ears pinned back?

I remember going to Iona in primary 7 and Karen Coombs had her ears pinned back.  Dont think it made any difference tbh.

26 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Also, do folk still get their ears pinned back?

I remember going to Iona in primary 7 and Karen Coombs had her ears pinned back.  Dont think it made any difference tbh.

Lucky for her she didn’t go to a school in the north of England with that name

Heating up full blast.  Sweat the fucker out.

Windows open as well though. Get some oxygen in there.
Was going to say that a guy in my year got it done, then I realised that was over 20 years ago. f**k this shit.

Your post made me think “nah, lassy in first year at my school got it done that’s more recent” and it is...just the 17/18 years ago...fuckin’ hell.

Toothpaste is a myth for your spots is it not? 
It's only Tuesday. Leave the spot it should be gone by Saturday. 
Used to work for me. A boy at school said it worked for him when I recommended it as well.

On 20/08/2019 at 17:50, Brother Blades said:

What’s the best/quickest way to get rid of a massive plook (not yet ripe) that’s bubbling up on my nose? My son gets married on Saturday & don’t want to appear like John Merrick in the pics. Any (sensible) suggestions?
As an aside, I used to be a plooky teenager, but now have fairly healthy skin & haven’t encountered a spot / boil for the last 20 years.

Get one these, it's better than a kilt.

58e927c9c36188a97e8b466a.jpg