Quick Question Thread

~17% body coverage. 
Hoping for ~33% by the time I'm 40. Next tattoo is a full thigh piece. 

Any absolute howlers you don’t like? My mate got his chest done but didn’t like the middle of it so got it coloured over and hates it. Genuinely a mate as well as I’m tattoo free, got a few ideas (some I’ve had for years) but haven’t bothered thus far.

17 minutes ago, Dele said:

~17% body coverage. 

Hoping for ~33% by the time I'm 40. Next tattoo is a full thigh piece. 

You are a full thigh piece.

ETA. I was going to say ‘ring piece’ but thought that was harsh.

Edited by Granny Danger

7 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Any absolute howlers you don’t like? My mate got his chest done but didn’t like the middle of it so got it coloured over and hates it. Genuinely a mate as well as I’m tattoo free, got a few ideas (some I’ve had for years) but haven’t bothered thus far.

Aye, three. One at 18 (but I'll never get removed). One whilst in Ibiza trippin' and then one a year ago. I don't like it but I also don't regret it as my mate needed a body for his tattoo apprenticeship and I was off work. I'll get it done over when I start filling that leg

5 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

You are a full thigh piece.

Thank you. 

3 hours ago, GordonD said:

You mean like this guy?

World Cup tattoo.jpg

OYF.

There was a piece on the Beeb website recently about people who'd had tattoos celebrating football wins before they (didn't) happen, or players they loved who promptly fucked off to their rivals for a bigger pay packet. Just, why? I suppose if you're happy to have something to laugh over how much of a w****r you are, fair enough, but some of them were distraught and wanted them removed or covered.

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

A rangers* badge?

How did you miss that Miley's a Rangers fan?

Fair play to him though. He's put a couple of myths to rest with that picture.

9 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

OYF.

There was a piece on the Beeb website recently about people who'd had tattoos celebrating football wins before they (didn't) happen, or players they loved who promptly fucked off to their rivals for a bigger pay packet. Just, why? I suppose if you're happy to have something to laugh over how much of a w****r you are, fair enough, but some of them were distraught and wanted them removed or covered.

tattoo.jpg.c37c54a7a320bcddc7b289fee27dc15c.jpg

How did you miss that Miley's a Rangers fan?
Fair play to him though. He's put a couple of myths to rest with that picture.
I knew he got a lot of big team patter. I dodnt know he acknowledged it as being true, and that puts it on a whole different level!!

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
5 hours ago, 8MileBU said:
Same here. I actually still take a bit of  pleasure in showing them off in Benidorm over the summer, or the pool at Haven in the October week.
13CFBB98-86D4-4858-87E9-A866BE76B682.thumb.jpeg.eeb2937f7cd6c69ba02e12722d6bc110.jpeg

A rangers* badge?

Yes.

4 hours ago, Dele said:

That Bo'ness tattoo isn't real is it?! :lol:

It’s 100% real. Tattoo artist is superb. Had it all drawn and coloured in 90 minutes.

16 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

I'd quite like a tattoo but I can never settle on something I'd be confident in liking for the next 40 years.

You probably just shouldn't get one if you think there's a chance you'll regret it and it'll bother you.

I wouldn't get either of mine done now, but I'm happy I've got them. It's a nice reminder of what was important to me in the past

Edit: also, I've had a beard since I was 12, as we're doing that too.

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

59 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Wait a minute

That's actually you? With that tattoo?

34 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Yes.

I genuinely still thought you were just going along with it until then. If that really is you then fucking hell man. :lol:

Edit : sorry @NJ2, it just dawned on me I have 4 I don't like. I once paid a guy €100 to scrawl "You sound like you're fram Landaaaan" on my arse cheek. In my own handwriting. 

Edited by Dele

4 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

You probably just shouldn't get one if you think there's a chance you'll regret it and it'll bother you.

I wouldn't get either of mine done now, but I'm happy I've got them. It's a nice reminder of what was important to me in the past

Edit: also, I've had a beard since I was 12, as we're doing that too.

My ‘beard’ is as old as the lockdown and will be removed before I return to work.  

I’m actually finding it annoying but have an irrational desire to keep it until the lockdown ends.

My ‘beard’ is as old as the lockdown and will be removed before I return to work.  
I’m actually finding it annoying but have an irrational desire to keep it until the lockdown ends.
I have the same desire but also Mrs Bs ire keeping my beard intact.