Quick Question Thread

3 hours ago, TxRover said:

@Zetterlund, I believe.

Yessir.

@RH33  You can look on Daikin UK's interactive map to see approved companies near you, or give them a call and they can put you on to someone in the area. The Scottish Daikin HQ is in Paisley (their only presence in Scotland).

https://www.daikin.co.uk/en_gb/residential/dealer-locator.html?language=en&rows=2000&offset=0&f.facet_services=heating

20 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

Yessir.

@RH33  You can look on Daikin UK's interactive map to see approved companies near you, or give them a call and they can put you on to someone in the area. The Scottish Daikin HQ is in Paisley (their only presence in Scotland).

https://www.daikin.co.uk/en_gb/residential/dealer-locator.html?language=en&rows=2000&offset=0&f.facet_services=heating

I @z names but couldn't remember which one you were!

22 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

Yessir.

Do they need an annual service the way boilers do? 

3 minutes ago, RH33 said:

Do they need an annual service the way boilers do? 

You'd probably find your warranty would be void if something broke and it hadn't been getting serviced.

It should really be done by someone who knows the equipment as you can pick up on problems before they do any damage.

21 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

You'd probably find your warranty would be void if something broke and it hadn't been getting serviced.

It should really be done by someone who knows the equipment as you can pick up on problems before they do any damage.

I'll call about tomorrow unless.you can do it 🤣

7 hours ago, RH33 said:

Also it's much easier to get your hole than it probably was 15 years ago so wouldn't worry.

I'll pencil you onto the list, haven't done midget yet.....

7 minutes ago, RH33 said:

I'll call about tomorrow unless.you can do it 🤣

Fųck sake, @RH33. Thing must be biting your leg you're throwing it about that much.

Spoiler

Fx American Horror Stories GIF by AHS

10 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

calc.gif.0afe539d0c26b5f729d824ed5a035a83.gif

It's expensive enough without a 180-mile round trip 😄

Bring Shandon, split the millage, I'll find something for him to do.....

2 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

If you shag somebody a few hours after their spouse died when they weren't aware of the accident, does it still class as cheating?

Asking for a friend.

Did you pump Jane Park on New Year's Day?

14 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

If you shag somebody a few hours after their spouse died when they weren't aware of the accident, does it still class as cheating?

Asking for a friend.

Not cheating, but highly insensitive if you didn't shower after disposing of the body after the 'accident'.

31 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Asking for a friend.

Were you sent round to break the news?

"You better go, my husband will be due back.

Oh aye about that..."

Edited by Sergeant Wilson