Quick Question Thread

On 02/10/2023 at 15:37, throbber said:

Yeah good shout - there is no price breakdown or anything just a demand for money instantly is what they have done. She isn’t a renter tho she bought the flat, it’s still classed as sheltered accommodation when I google the address though and it’s all old people living there.

That screams fraud, so even if it genuine, it’s a terrible idea to mail out letters like that. I think a visit to the management company/office for a what’s this about the lifts would be in order. If they say “what about the lists”, you’ve got something to tell them about…if they say, are you here to pay, you can ask to see the documentation.

I want to start watching a series with my son on either disney plus or netflix.

He loved stranger things but i didnt get in to it and ended up sitting through all seasons of it just for him.

Can anyone recommend something? I dont want to start watching something that is shit in case he likes it and i dont again 😄 

He is only 10 but dont mind a bit of horror

16 hours ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

He loved stranger things but i didnt get in to it and ended up sitting through all seasons of it just for him.

Can anyone recommend something? I dont want to start watching something that is shit in case he likes it and i dont again 😄 

My son is 11 and also liked Stranger Things.  He's currently watching Fresh off the Boat on Disney + if that's any help. 

18 hours ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

Have you tried The Umbrella Academy?

20 hours ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

^^^ my team Falkirk 

4 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Why are S, M & L charged the same for clothes but not for things like drinks at McDonald's?

People need clothes for public decency purposes.

They do not require a large McDonalds milkshake for public decency purposes. In fact, all fast food outlets should be banned.

22 hours ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

Cobra Kai on Netflix.

8 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Why are S, M & L charged the same for clothes but not for things like drinks at McDonald's?

It's just the packaging. You have to fill clothes up yourself and it's volume that costs money, not surface area. That's why a swimming pool costs more than a tree. 

1 hour ago, TxRover said:

Why is a Brand A top in L the same size as a Brand B top in M?

Ah I see you've recently bought a Macron shirt? Where normally you'd order L or XL but with Macron its XXXXXXXXXXXXL.

12 hours ago, Swarley said:

Ah I see you've recently bought a Macron shirt? Where normally you'd order L or XL but with Macron its XXXXXXXXXXXXL.

Can't remember the make, anyway 

I was at a Blyth Spartans game last year and enquired in the shop about replica shirts. Preferably older stock, I just wanted a souvenir. Bloke welcomed and warned they'd had issues with sizing, so had them all relabeled. He looked me up , down and across then guessed I'd be a 7 (seven) XL. I told him to stick it up his arse but he told me not to feel too bad as he was a 5xl.

Needless to say the cheeky c***s got f**k all