Quick Question Thread

Guest The Phoenix

To be fair to young Lichtie, I don't think he's much different from most kids of previous generations.

They just didn't have the Internet to parade their stupidity to the masses.

Yeah I know but I think that someone else has done so I'll ask them.

They could well be wrong though. Man the f**k up, go to your teacher and ask him how it should be done. Aye he might give you a bollocking for coming in this late but you will be getting the best advice available to you.

I tend to have my first meal of the day circa 11/12, mainly because thats when i finish class or when i get up, but im finding myself constantly hungry even after meals. I tend not to have cereal early on as it doesnt fill me up but nothing seems to. I have beans/eggs on toast mainly.

Whats a good early meal to fill me up and keep me going?

I tend to have my first meal of the day circa 11/12, mainly because thats when i finish class or when i get up, but im finding myself constantly hungry even after meals. I tend not to have cereal early on as it doesnt fill me up but nothing seems to. I have beans/eggs on toast mainly.

Whats a good early meal to fill me up and keep me going?

Porridge is quite good and filling especially in the winter. You can get the wee sachets that you bung in the microwave for a couple of minutes. If that still doesn't fill you up, chop up a banana (or other fruit) and add that to the porridge.

Fail. If he says you should know it then it is clearly in the textbook.

I just can't believe that P&B was where he came for this once he'd exhausted his notes and textbooks. Never heard of wikipedia at the very least?

He gives the impression to me that he's one of the ones being bullied.

True, but he certainly isn't a geek. He's dense as f**k.

Anyhoo, who should I start a new game on Football Manager (2010) with? First answer that isn't Celtic wins.