Quick Question Thread

Can someone please tell me what the following are, and how to rid any posts I make with them appearing?:-<br /><br /><br/><br /><br />

On a related note, the view new posts function has stopped working for me both in the app and online, any siggestions?

Both covered in the suggestions forum. Shakey, it's something to do with iPad or iPhones or something. Calum, on your laptop/PC, go to the view news posts button and have a look at the menu down the side, you'll probably find "Content I'm following" (or something like that) ticked. Untick it and that should sort it.

I was hoping to get this photo as a canvas but I would like the guy holding the cup to have his top red but keep the remainder of the picture black and white. How would I do this? Cheers.

harryhaddock2.jpg

I'll have a word with my photographer friend. See what she can do.

Can someone please tell me what the following are, and how to rid any posts I make with them appearing?:-<br /><br /><br/><br /><br /><br /> <br /> <br />On a related note, the view new posts function has stopped working for me both in the app and online, any siggestions?<br />Both covered in the suggestions forum. Shakey, it's something to do with iPad or iPhones or something. Calum, on your laptop/PC, go to the view news posts button and have a look at the menu down the side, you'll probably find "Content I'm following" (or something like that) ticked. Untick it and that should sort it.

<br /><br />Cheers. Seems it's an on-going issue at the moment.

How did you do that!? Excellent. Was going to get it a slightly darker shade of red though. Feel free :ph34r:...

Took me 30 secs on my color effects app while I sat on the bog. I'll knock you up one a darker shade the next time I go for a shite.

Who here has added a conservatory and how much did it cost? ('average; size say)

I'm not looking to add, I'm comparing two same build houses, one of which has one and has a much higher asking price than the other which doesn't have one.

Edited by Hedgecutter

... and you know how Reporting Scotland have numerous anchors (Catriona, Jackie, Graeme, Kirsteen (phwoar), Sally & Sally etc), what the hell do they do on the days they're not on TV?

And on a tangent, I always love it how Judith dresses up on the Friday evening edition weather forecast ready to hit the town 5 secs after saying "and that's your weather".

... and you know how Reporting Scotland have numerous anchors (Catriona, Jackie, Graeme, Kirsteen (phwoar), Sally & Sally etc), what the hell do they do on the days they're not on TV?

And on a tangent, I always love it how Judith dresses up on the Friday evening edition weather forecast ready to hit the town 5 secs after saying "and that's your weather".

The one I don't get is when one of them reads the breakfast news, and also reads the 2230 news. What do they do in between? Do they go home and come back or are they at work from sparrowfart to 11ish?

In the mornings I think Judith has done the walk of shame straight to work. She's my favourite.

Cracking outfit tonight but for me she's recently been overtaken by Kirsteen MacDonald who not only can do the weather forecast, but can also be the main Reporting Scotland reporter in the morning from time to time and report it in Gaelic on BBC Alba. Beat that Judith!

So... Judith, Kirsteen, Stav, some English boy, some new Scots bint who's name I forget... how many do they need? Then again, half of them were all up the duff at one point so did they have to give the replacements 2 year contracts and now they've got a whole office of folk auditioning for the 60 sec morning slot or something now the shagging machines are back?

Cracking outfit tonight but for me she's recently been overtaken by Kirsteen MacDonald who not only can do the weather forecast, but can also be the main Reporting Scotland reporter in the morning from time to time and report it in Gaelic on BBC Alba. Beat that Judith!

So... Judith, Kirsteen, Stav, some English boy, some new Scots bint who's name I forget... how many do they need? Then again, half of them were all up the duff at one point so did they have to give the replacements 2 year contracts and now they've got a whole office of folk auditioning for the 60 sec morning slot or something now the shagging machines are back?

Yonny, Yonny, Yonny, Yonny,Yonny, Yonny, Yonny og 'boom goes the dynamite'