Quick Question Thread

It's actually quite difficult to sum up! There's all sorts of different things that can be done - I spend my days working with investment strategies to ensure that people get paid the money that they've been promised but other people work directly with companies that provide pension schemes to their employees.

It's also apparently the best job in the world! http://metro.co.uk/2013/04/23/is-being-a-newspaper-reporter-really-the-worst-job-in-the-world-3663649/

And I'm just waiting on the result of my final exam, in July I find out whether I qualify or have to resit.

I remember being told that an actuary was someone who found accountancy too exciting. TBF i was told that by an accountant.

Off to Poland on Thursday for a wedding.

Being a cheapskate I am gonna wear my kilt outfit and take 10kg hand luggage to keep costs down. Do Ryanscare get funny about sporrans being classed as "hand bags"?

No different to wearing a jacket with pockets surely?

Guest The Phoenix

Being a cheapskate I am gonna wear my kilt outfit and take 10kg hand luggage to keep costs down. Do Ryanscare get funny about sporrans being classed as "hand bags"?

Just wear it under your kilt if they try to play hard ball.

"No different to wearing a jacket with pockets surely?"

I am probably over analysing it but have been on a flight where they told a girlfriend to take off the tiny wee handbag and put it in her luggage as deemed as a second piece of hand luggage. It was about the size of a sporran and all she had in it was passport and purse.

"Just wear it under your kilt if they try to play hard ball."

Would that then make me guilty of playing hard balls while they played hard ball?

Think I will be ok, just remember not to take my real skihn duh!

What has happened to dundeebarry?

Last thing I heard he was on the back of a moped in Bangkok after being given a blowjob from a ladyboy. He didn't divulge whether he did the honourable thing and reciprocated. This could be a clue.

Just won the first division play-offs with Stenhousemuir in FM which got me wondering: do you get a trophy for winning these play-offs? I don't remember if Thistle got one or not when we won them in '06, and they do it in England...

Last thing I heard he was on the back of a moped in Bangkok after being given a blowjob from a ladyboy. He didn't divulge whether he did the honourable thing and reciprocated. This could be a clue.

Are you sure that's not a dream you had whilst on a Benzo Fury high?

Sorry for being nosey but where abouts in Poland? I'll be using Ryanair to fly to Rzerzow.

Just won the first division play-offs with Stenhousemuir in FM which got me wondering: do you get a trophy for winning these play-offs? I don't remember if Thistle got one or not when we won them in '06, and they do it in England...

No trophy is presented for winning the play-offs in Scotland.

No trophy is presented for winning the play-offs in Scotland.

When Clyde beat Airdrie in the relegation play off final, the players celebrated with a trophy. Wasn't for a few days until I realised it was the Reserve League Cup we'd won that season!