Quick Question Thread

Ony c**t got a link to post/picture of the 5-1 Edinburgh Derby final where some legend photieshopped Greggy's coupon on the faces of the happy Hearts fans in the crowd? Someone at work doesn't believe such a thing exists.

Was that not the semi final after they beat us?

Never seen the first one before but the second one is one of my all-time favourite P&B posts.

EDIT: First one is an absolute topper as well :lol:

Edited by Gaz

My girlfriends parents like Port but I'm utterly clueless about it. Going to get them a bottle for Christmas, anyone know about what's decent at a reasonable price?

The Co-op have Taylor's reserve at half price £7 instead of £14. That is a good deal.

If you're not Skint and her parents have sophisticated tastes, or you want them to think that you think they do then go for a Tawny port instead of ruby.

Even cheap port is still generally decent so you can't go too far wrong.

What part of Edinburgh is most like Finnieston in Glasgow?

Ie close to the city centre, not stupidly expensive and an up and coming area that young people are taking over, somewhere not yet gentrified and a home to creative folk and cool venues and pubs?

Portobello's quite good like that, it's about 25 minutes on the bus from city centre, but it's beside the sea.

I want to be in the centre of the city though, I know folk who live at the city end of Leith Walk so I'll probably end up there or nearby.

Same, I've got a few mates who live on Easter Road, I always take the train through as I find driving and parking a pain in the arse within Edinburgh