Quick Question Thread

Ive got a chicken curry in the freezer can i stick it on the hob and cook it for a while and it'll be alright?

If you keep cooking it for a long while it should be fine. If you let the outside stay at room temperature while the inside is still frozen, you'll die.

If you keep cooking it for a long while it should be fine. If you let the outside stay at room temperature while the inside is still frozen, you'll die.

Just stuck it in frying pan and it was alright, the chicken itself was already cooked as i say just needed warmed up, I'm not entirely sure what the rules are on chicken but i don't think one is supposed to cook raw chicken from frozen

You just need to make sure it's well cooked right through. Defrosting is more dangerous if you leave it to sit at room temperature all day, bacteria will be thriving in the melting outside while the middle's still frozen.

You just need to make sure it's well cooked right through. Defrosting is more dangerous if you leave it to sit at room temperature all day, bacteria will be thriving in the melting outside while the middle's still frozen.

Think it was alright, i will let you know if i get ill though :) X

... and other than presenting the weather forecast for two minutes a few times a day, what do weather presenters do for the rest of the time? I know a select few of them are genuine weather forecasters but a fair few look like they wouldn't know what a warm front is.

Edited by Hedgecutter

... and other than presenting the weather forecast for two minutes a few times a day, what do weather presenters do for the rest of the time? I know a select few of them are genuine weather forecasters but a fair few look like they wouldn't know what a warm front is.

I don't know about that.

carol_kirkwood_15.jpg

Picking up on your point, it could also apply to the clergy, they spend six days hoovering and one day havering.