Quick Question Thread

What hair gel do p&b'ers use? I normally use Goldwell but a tub costs more than a hair cut so I'm not really sure it justifies it. Any cheaper brands that surprisingly work?

I don't use hair gel after discovering the schwarzkopf powder stuff. It's still pretty expensive for what it is but I'd imagine it's cheaper than what you use.

That's just over run by letting agents nowadays, with little photos.

Nah, take a look. Got my current one on there and had a viewing on Sunday from one on there. Both private landlords as well.

What hair gel do p&b'ers use? I normally use Goldwell but a tub costs more than a hair cut so I'm not really sure it justifies it. Any cheaper brands that surprisingly work?

Stonefish matt texturising clay out of Boots. 6 quid a tub and lasts about a month to 6 weeks.

Or alternatively, just go to the Turkish barbers and get the c**t to butcher your hair so much that it's not long enough for gel.

Edited by Dee Man

Suspect that will be over the top of the head of most youngsters on here.

Revenge for all the threads I read and have no idea what the young whipper snappers are jibbering about