Quick Question Thread

Can anybody help me find a thread?

It was only started today, I was the second or third reply. It was a boy linking to his Facebook page and he was selling wee canvas art things, they had the chosen footballer names on the back of the wee strip. :blink:

I'm sure he was an Airdrie fan but I've tried everything to find it :(

It was Evil Jim Fenner who started it, checked his "Topics" and it's not there so I assume it's been deleted but I'm sure if you message him he can help you out.

I'm due to take my eldest son to the sick kids hospital in Edinburgh at 8am tomorrow morning for an endoscopy. I was informed by a colleague that there's not many parking spaces so I was wondering if anyone on here could suggest the best place to park near the hospital.

I'm due to take my eldest son to the sick kids hospital in Edinburgh at 8am tomorrow morning for an endoscopy. I was informed by a colleague that there's not many parking spaces so I was wondering if anyone on here could suggest the best place to park near the hospital.

There are metered bays on Sciennes Road and I'd have thought you'd find one easily enough at that time on a Saturday.

The only car park I could find is in St Leonards Street which Google Maps says is a 13 minute walk away - not too bad if you can't find anywhere to park on the streets.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir/Royal+Hospital+for+Sick+Children/Easi+Parks,+62+St.+Leonards+Street,+Edinburgh+EH8+9SW,+United+Kingdom/@55.9423722,-3.1787411,15z/data=!4m13!4m12!1m5!1m1!1s0x0:0xd2d80223d385467b!2m2!1d-3.188857!2d55.938458!1m5!1m1!1s0x4887c7806088e929:0xc65de1b4a76a97e3!2m2!1d-3.178074!2d55.94211

All the best for tomorrow.

There are metered bays on Sciennes Road and I'd have thought you'd find one easily enough at that time on a Saturday.

The only car park I could find is in St Leonards Street which Google Maps says is a 13 minute walk away - not too bad if you can't find anywhere to park on the streets.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir/Royal+Hospital+for+Sick+Children/Easi+Parks,+62+St.+Leonards+Street,+Edinburgh+EH8+9SW,+United+Kingdom/@55.9423722,-3.1787411,15z/data=!4m13!4m12!1m5!1m1!1s0x0:0xd2d80223d385467b!2m2!1d-3.188857!2d55.938458!1m5!1m1!1s0x4887c7806088e929:0xc65de1b4a76a97e3!2m2!1d-3.178074!2d55.94211

All the best for tomorrow.

Thanks man, that's a great help. I've never driven in Edinburgh city centre before so I'll leave in plenty time to allow for the obligatory wrong turn or two.

Off to Glasgow this morning for a conference and I'll be needing some place to eat for Lunch then Tea; I was thinking about the Indian/Chinese Buffet for Tea. Any suggestions for lunch?

Where is the conference? City centre?

Off to Glasgow this morning for a conference and I'll be needing some place to eat for Lunch then Tea; I was thinking about the Indian/Chinese Buffet for Tea. Any suggestions for lunch?

Social Bite on St Vincent Street. Great business and decent food.

Burger King at the station. Super Size XL Bacon Double Cheeseburger meal.

You're welcome.

There are no pubs, cafes, restaurants or takeaways anywhere in Glasgow.

Oh you fucking b*****d. Don't ever make me choose.

I had the Lasagna.

ETA: I went to see Jon Ronson at the Citizen's last night. There was a Q&A at the end. I was so tempted to ask that very question. Then I shat it.

Edited by Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo