Quick Question Thread

I *think* they have 12 months from the incident to actually charge you.

Annoying. I just want the whole thing put behind me and to forget about it!

Although you're saying they can take 12 months, does anyone know if this is likely?

My computers telling me I should consider getting a new laptop battery. What is the best way to go about this? Should I pay a more expensive price for a battery from my laptop manufacturer or should I head to amazon and get one on the cheap?

My computers telling me I should consider getting a new laptop battery. What is the best way to go about this? Should I pay a more expensive price for a battery from my laptop manufacturer or should I head to amazon and get one on the cheap?

Man up and tell your computer to f**k off.

Mine's been saying that for months. I leave it plugged in all the time anyway so if it thinks I'm buying it a new battery, it can kiss my arse.

Mine's been saying that for months. I leave it plugged in all the time anyway so if it thinks I'm buying it a new battery, it can kiss my arse.

I did consider this. The battery life is shit - has been for ages - but i don't use my laptop without it's charger so that's not an issue. It's just the wee red cross on the battery icon that's unsettling me.

Very well. f**k you, Microsoft.

Put it in the microwave, instant charge.

Put it in the microwave, instant charge.

Whats the local rag in Perth? Look out for "House fire traced to laptop battery in microwave, authorities baffled" style story tomorrow.