Quick Question Thread

Where is the conference? City centre?

It was in the business (or Technology?) and innovations building at Strathclyde University. I ended up going to the cooks and indi world buffet, it was quite good.

Buy the Courier on a Thursday, it has a property section in it, you'll find folk there letting out their flats without the middle man. I've just had a keek at Rockford as I'd never heard of them, you're paying through the nose!

Not a bad idea actually! Tell me about it, 400 quid a month, Andy Carroll level of panic buy(or let in this case) as I was expecting to move back to Glasgow.

I was given a code number from a bank for two years free membership of Experian. Whilst signing up for it my internet failed and the sign up failed. The code will not be recognised anymore so I never got to look at my credit rating.

Experian and the like are robbing b*****ds who try to con you into a £15 per month membership to see your fictional 'credit score', which doesn't even exist.

All three companies (Experian, Equifax and Noddle/CallCredit) are legally bound to give you a copy of your credit report if you pay them £2, it's called a statutory report.

Banks don't give them at all.

I'd probably end up sharing a studio flat getting buggered by an Eastern European student.

I was looking at a flat yesterday that was literally right next door to the Hawkhill tavern, couldn't decide whether that would be a good or bad thing. Perth Road seems to pricey, Forest Park Road/Scott Street/Rosefield Street is where I'm aiming for atm

Used to live above a pub during my Uni days. Pros were the handiness of a pub, and watching the fights at closing time. Cons were handiness of the pub and the fights at closing time.