The New Raith Rovers Thread

Locke was very interactive and happy to speak, hopeful of having the squad complete by the first friendly and then add to that squad if he feels the need to with loan signings or further free agents, they hoping to have everyone returning from holidays and sickness monday at the latest who will be joined by two more trialists and the guys in on trial just now are showing great promise, but forwards are the top of his list, and both him and darren jackson have a list of potential signings to work through over the next few days,

On the away strip i thot it was honking in the picture but when i got to starks it looks cracking, the new leisure wear the players are wearing will also be on sale and they are really smart,

Strip looks a lot better in the flesh. I also got the training tracksuit... Very similar to last seasons but with some red in it. Very nice...£70 for the tracksuit.

Jackson told me they are hoping to use his contacts down south to bring in a striker on loan....But they haven't returned for pre season yet so it will be a few weeks away